2k

<<NOT CLICKBAIT>>

That's right, we've hit 2k

I'm super happy that I'm about to scream on this train, but no I don't want to be judged. I'm too anti social and awkward for that xD

Okay I don't know if you remember, but in the 1k chapter I actually said I was taking my national exams while writing this book.

So I recently got my result slip and I've been waiting for this book to get 2k before I expose my embarrassing moments about stressing over the examination. Ready?

So I started this book on the second day of our oral and omaigosh I was crying and crying the night before both the orals. I used the excuse of letting out my stress rather than saying it was just because I was nervous af.

Four days before my written papers, I was starting to realize that I was too addicted to my phone like I wouldn't really revise and k would just do my homework and use my phone the rest of the day.
So after that I got my shit tgt.

I wasn't really nervous about getting my results the day before neither was I the day itself. However my sweating hands didn't seem to match with what I was saying that day xD.

Seeing both of my best friends names on the screen saying that they got above 250/300 made me extremely happy. I know how nervous one of them had been and seeing her name there just gave me a heart attack.
Cues my tears*

I got my result slip but didn't open it as I wanted to congratulate one of my friends.
"I haven't even see my results but I'm crying " XD

So I check the paper, well I checked my certificate first, the paper looked nicer so I looked at it first. Seeing my science get an A already made me extremely happy, my science was just really bad this year.

After finally seeing my 249 score I squat on the floor and cry my eyes out. Well I didn't really 100% focus my studies I'll admit that. I was more interested in YouTube, whatsapp and wattpad. That's all I would do all day everyday for quite some time.

Also I would like to add that my English got an A so that means what I'm writing makes sense right?

Haha till our next milestone on this book (3k). Tysm for reading and ilysm! ♡

(Writing about my horrible life can actually have more words than some of the chapters in here. Oof.)