10

Chengcheng POV
                             Wechat
                                                               You
                        Justinnnnn, I'm boreddd.
                                                 Mr Zhang's
                              lesson is so boringggg

Minghao
How is that my problem again
Oh and are u and Y/N dating? why didn't you tell me?! I'm ur best friend for gods sake

                                                                            You
                                               Yeah we're dating...

Minghao
Damnnn, you finally confessed?¿ That's my boiii

                                                                            You
                                                         Umm... Kinda
                                  Oh crap Mr Zhang saw me

I quickly turned off my phone and actually listened to Mr Zhang's lesson about how to have balance or something like that.

Oh yeah and Justin (Minghao) knows I've had a crush on Y/N like since forever. However he doesn't know that we're not really dating... Yet.

Well yeah, of course I'm going to tell him. Although he's only 16, I'm sure he can do this dating stuff better than me.      

Time skip to recess
"Ei, chengcheng! Wait for me! "

"What? " I turned around to see Justin running towards me.

"Youuuu. Why didn't you tell me that you and Y/N are dating?! " he stood with his arms akimbo.

"Ahhh, well... Long story. " I said sitting down and taking out my bread to munch on.

"So... Um... Y/N and I aren't dating. Everyone thinks we're dating so she made me play the part and is also using me to get back at Zeren for dumping her. " I said at record breaking speed.

"Omaigod! " he covered his mouth with his hands.

"Shhhhh! You can't tell anyone! It's a secret. And anyway I plan to make Y/N fall me, for real. So help me please. " the look my eyes was serious.

"Ayeee, of course!" He said as he hit my back for no reason. Gosh this kid is weird.

A/N:
Haiii, sorry for the slow updates. It's just that the past 3 days we're exams so I didn't want the rest of my 3 papers to flop like my English paper. I'll try to update more frequently before my next exams which is basically a month from now. Send help.