7

Your POV
Today was just another day at school until Zeren approached me. Gosh I wonder what this bastard wants now.

"So... Where's your boyfriend Chengcheng? " he smirked.

"Then where's your girlfriend Lewen? " I'm on a roll with my comebacks today.

From the corner my eye, I saw Chengcheng walking towards our direction. I stepped to my right and pulled his arm and linked it with mine.

"He's here, my boyfriend is here." My voice wavered as I put up a front.

Chengcheng POV
"He's here, my boyfriend is here. "

Wait hold up what the actual heck is going on. I widened my eyes at Y/N only to be sent back with a glare from her that meant 'just play along'. I know she just asked me to play along but why is my heart racing like this?

Well I might never get a chance to hold her hand... So let's do this! I lowered my hand and intertwined hers with mine, my hand was definitely bigger than Y/N's but the moment just felt right.

"Yeah, that's me. Y/N's boyfriend. "

Am I going colour blind or did I just see Y/N starting to blush? Oh yeah and I also see Zeren's face heating up, probably due to anger. Unless he feels shy somehow by looking at me and Y/N hold hands.

But I seriously need to understand why she said I was her boyfriend though. Is she trying to get back at Zeren by using me? Gosh I'll think about it later, my brain and heart is going to explode already.

Your POV
Gosh, what the heck is he doing?! Acting doesn't mean he needs to be touchy.

Wait... Why do I feel like my face is on fire... Oh my god, why is he making me feel like this. Ughhh, I'm so getting him back for this.

"Oh well, then I'll see you later Y/N" Zeren said as he winked at me. A wink that is probably deadly for other girls, but it just disgusts me.

After Zeren was completely out of our sight, I immediately pulled my hand away from Chengcheng. Well I'm not gonna deny it but Chengcheng was the first guy to actually hold my hand like that. Even when Zeren and I were together, he didn't even bother to get to know me. It was basically one sided love.

Well yeah, u probably would have thought a 16 year old girl would have some dating experience. Not for me though, my parents are super overprotective so I can't be in a serious relationship until I turned 16.

Now you're probably wondering one of these, "aren't you 16 already? Didn't you date Zeren, isn't that experience? "

Okay so firstly, yes, I'm 16. However the boys in my school are really trashy and I have standards so I don't really like anyone. Secondly, yes, I dated him. The only experience I got out of it was how to love myself.

So back to present time. Chengcheng looks pretty flustered that I pulled my hand out of his grip, but I just want to get back at him for doing that right now.

"What was that for?! You took advantage of me! " I pouted.

"Tsk, more like you took advantage of me. What type of sane person would grab their best friends arm out of no where and suddenly say that we're dating. " he replied.

Well I mean, he kinda makes sense. But I make sense too, right?

"Okay fine, we're both wrong. Happy? " I faked a smile.

Time skip to night time (11:11pm)
Let me find someone who's worth my time.

I stared at the ceiling of my room, I pasted a cute Polaroid of me and Zeren there. I should probably take it off. I get up on my bed and stack up 2 pillows for me to stand on, well my ceiling is high okay?

I look at the Polaroid in my hand ; a picture of Me and Zeren at the park,with the fountain behind us.

I want to be trapped in your arms like before. Honestly I waited for your voice everyday, calling every night, not being conscious. Out emotions back then were without a degree, it was all so fake.

I was so sick of lying to myself that you cared. I wanted to straight up ask you "Do you love me? " at one point, but I couldn't muster up the courage to do that. Anyway, you can't expect a player to be loyal.

A/N:
Okay so I'm dying right now cuz of tmr's English exam so pray for me y'all I dun feel prepared. I also probably should not be using my phone cuz my English is rlly bad (as u can see) and go study. Fml. Byeeeee