Chapter 7

Jessie and Sofia walked up the stairs, mumbling under their breath and rubbing there back sides. Len and Eman followed behind them with smug looks on their faces.

The sun was beginning to come out and they girls began wondering how long the boys actually took to give them their punishment.

"You can go rest Sofia," Len said, still smirking.

"You too," Eman said looking at Jessie. Both the girl just walked upstairs not wanting to tak to them and still mad at that Tiffany girl..

******

Paulie felt something on his nose and began to twitch it, he batted it away and opened his eyes. He was curled up in a ball under a tree with a leash around his neck. He sat up and stretched, letting his eyes adjust to the sunlight, After a few seconds he clicked. Holly wasn't there. He tried to think of what happened last night but nothing came back to him so he began looking around for Holly.

"Holly!" he yelled out, "Holly!"

"Holly, where are you!?" he yelled while walked through the trees.

About 10 mintues pasted and he saw a oddly shaped thing a few metres away. A Human! he ran up and it was Holly with a big bump on her head, he bent down and tried to shake her awake. She wouldn't budge so he picked her up and flinged her over his shoulder and walked home.

When he finially got home he went up to Holly's room and layed her down.

"I know you only pretended to sleep so you didn't have to walk."

Holly opened her eyes, and he chuckled at her before going downstairs to the boys.

******

"How'd the punishment go last night?" John said sitting at the table with a beer in his hands.

"Good," Eman said.

"Yeah, it was fun," Len said smiling. Paulie just shoke his head and sat down.

"How's Tiffany?" Paulie said, joining the conversation.

"Good, tall, skanky."

"You're usual?" Len said.

"Shut up," John spat back.

"How long are these girls going to take before the break this stupid curse?!" Len said out of frustration.

"Maybe they won't, maybe we should kill them and find new ones?" Eman replied.

Paulie looked at him like he was stupid.

'"I was kidding," Eman said,"We'll give them a little longer before we decide to kill them or not."

"Maybe we should try and bond with them?" len said.

"We already are."

"No. like sepretally, I mean those dates did nothing."

"What are we going to do, build something?" John said sarcastically.

"WHy not?" Paulie said.

"Okay, let's build something," Eman replied.

"And what are we going to build?" John asked.

"We'll let the girls decide."

"Tiffany, will probably want to build a strip joint," Sofia said walking in, rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Or a street corner," Jessie said following behind. John just sunk in his seat, not bothered to think of a comeback.

"Well what do yuo want to build?" Paulie a asked.