Chapter 8

After the girls had gone to bed, Lenny John and Eman went back downstairs for a bit to figure out their buildings. 

"Ugh, this castle's gonna take forever without Holly helping." Paulie sighed.

"Spank her." Len smirked at Paulie.

"Yeah, you expect her to help with anything with the way you treat her? She's not gonna do anything without motivation... Besides, she's naturally lazy." Eman said, and Paulie smiled, thinking about her.

"Well, we'll see. Goodnight boys, I'm off to bed." Paulie gets up and walks to his room, but stops at Holly's door. He peaks inside to see Holly spread out on her bed. He chuckles, going to his room and quickly falls asleep.

John was in his room, writing in his diary and venting, after finally getting Tiffany out of his room. Stupid girl tried to seduce him. He heard Lenny and Eman go to bed, and turned off his light. The house becomes quiet, obviously because everyones asleep.

**********************

"RISEEEE AND SHINEEEEE!" Jessie's eyes snap open, as her mattress is flipped over.

"Hey!" She yells, looking up at Lenny, Eman and John. Lenny has Sofia flung over his shoulder, and she could see her friend struggling in his grip, even though by the looks of it, he could barely feel it. Tiffany was next to John, she was tickling his shoulder, and he kept shrugging her off.

Jessie felt herself being lifted up, and next thing she knew, she was in the same position as Sofia, who was also still in her PJ's. 

"Hello, Jessie, great wake up call isn't it?" Sofia asks, giving up fighting.

"This ain't right." Jessie says, as Eman and Len walk off with them.

**************************************************

"Help me Jessie!"

"Ugh, why? So you can take control again, because apparently you're so much smarter than me at tree house building!" Jessie, says sarcastically. 

"Yep, pretty much." Eman drags her off, smirking at his cute captive being annoyed. 

Lenny drags Sofia along, they pass Paulie, who is trying to be stern with Holly.

"Holly, do it or else I'll....... flick you!" Paulie tries to threaten.

"No." 

"DO IT!"

"no."

"...Please?" 

"Ok."

"Really?"

"No."

"UGH! Holly, please, just help, then you can sleep inside a castle." Paulie tries.

"Ugh, alright if it'll shut you up!" Holly sighs, getting up. Paulie chuckles at Holly, who is just touching random stuff to make it look like she's working.

"You can start by cutting those pieces of wood with these measurements." Holly gives him a lazy salute, before draggin herself off to do just that. Paulie just smiles and gets back to work.

****************************************

"Babeeee, come help me!" Tiffany yells to John, who's working on their hut. Thats the most he can build, as being a merman, you don't exactly have manly muscles, 

"What do YOU need help with?" John shouts back, face red.

"My heel is stuck! Ugh, why did you build our hut in this gross wet swampy place!" Tiffany squeals, and falls into a pile of mud. John laughs, hard, taking a step towards her, before slipping in the mud too. Despite herself, Tiffany laughs too, and they are both laughing together. John catches a glimpse of something in her eyes, something... familiar, and nice. Tiffany quickly stops laughing, as if realising what she was doing, and got up, walking back to the house, leaving John with his thoughts, and an unfinshed hut.