Chapter 9

Jessie woke up to the sun burning her face. Memories of the previous night fluttered though her mind. GAHH HE KISSED ME! I don't care, I'm staying mad at him, he doesn't win!

She walked down stairs in her pyjamas to see the boys smirking at her,

"Yes?" She said awkwardly. Len just made a kissy face and Jessie just shoke her head.

"Do we have to keep buiding?" Holly asked walking in the room.

"It's never going to get finished if we don't."

"How much longer is it going to take?"

"Maybe a week?" The boys all nodded in agreeance.

"Well eat up and I'll go get Sofia up," Len said getting up from the table.

Holly and Jessie sat down next to their captivators eating some cereal. And drinking juice.

******

Len walked up the stairs into Sofia's room.

"You couldn't of knocked!?" She yelled grabbing a top and covering up her body.  Len just stood there smirking.

"Well, you going to come downstairs?"

"Well, maybe if you let me get dressed," She said sarcastically.

"Awww but I want to see," he winked at her. She picked up a pillow and threw it at his face. It bounced straight off, not fazing him at all.

He chuckled, "fine, I'll go."

"Be down in 5!" she yelled as he closed the door.

Len skipped back down the stairs to see the rest of the clan had already left. He sat on the couch and soon enough Sofia walked down, still looking tired. She walked out the door and he followed behind her. 

"Took your time."

"Well, if some one didn't barge in!" Sofia said, then blushed at the thought of it.

Len was walking on her side, smiling. He loves making her blush.

"Stop blushing," he said putting his arm around her shoulder.

"I'm not," she said covering her face.

"Then show me your face."

"No," she said still hiding it.

Len just shoke his head as they kept walking.

******

"So you're just going to ignore that kiss?" Eman said to Jessie who was looking over the plan for the tree house.

"What kiss?" she said, still focused.

He just chuckled and picked up more wood. Jessie went and sat down, looking up at the tree. Maybe it doesn't look thaaaatt bad, she thought to herself.

"You going to help me?" Eman said, from the top of the tree.

"I'll decorate, you do the manly stuff and hopefully I can help fix this ugly mess," She yelled back up to him.

 "If you help me, it should be done by the end of the day, then you can decorate," he said jumping down from the trees.

"I don't mind waiting," she said coldly,

"Jessie you better stop being mad at me."

"Or what?"

"Or else, or else, I'll do this," he walked up to her and confusion when across Jessie's face.