chapter 1

"So, what's your name?" Nezu asked the girl, hands crossed.

"I'm Asako Okada," she said in a small voice. She was stiff, obviously uncomfortable.

"So, All Might told me you have a very special quirk, what is it?"

"I-I can spawn this-this slime monster."

"Hm, how would that work?"

She was wary of this man, but he was the principal of U.A., the hero academy! She had to trust him.

"W-Well my father has a quirk-he can spawn anything he thinks of, like my grandpa, and so on. But, the thing is, when your quirk first develops, and you think of, for example, a dragon, you can spawn a dragon and only a dragon for all your life, specifically that dragon. If you made it useless or something, thats what you get, you can't change it, though if you give your dragon some armour and release the spawn, it will spawn back with the armour. My mom has two quirks, telepathy and basically the same as his, due to multiple quirk marriages. It's the same with objects. You think of one thing and you have it forever. Like a gun; but it has unlimited bullets because you created it with your mind. Mine's like that, except my own version; unique version." she explained, "I have their quirks, but not the telepathy. I think I have parts of it, but I can't control when I'm to read someone's mind or not, it comes randomly." she sighed, looking down. "They helped me create my own gun. It had a knife lodged next to the ammunition, so I press a button and it'll flip, so its handy. It's like a regular m9, but unlimited bullets."

"How were you able to create the slime monster?"

"I read my mothers mind for the first time when she was sleeping, she was having a dream-about this-this slime monster. I read her mind, and was fascinated, it looked and seemed incredible, so I thought, why not? I created him; a monster. A quirk absorbing, semi-invincible monster that was made of liquid. Oh, don't forget the cruel attitude." She spat bitterly. "Sometimes I regret making him, but it's okay, I wouldn't be who I was today."

"You can control this quirk, yes?"

"I can't mentally control him, but he listens to me sometimes. He may be slime but he's smart."

"Can he hear us talking?"

"Not unless I want him to."

"Interesting,", Nezu smiled. "May I speak to him?"

She warily nodded, spawning the slime monster onto her shoulder.

"Oi, why'd you block me out?!"

"Well why'd you run off and capture a middle schooler?"

"Because you were being strict again!"

"Because you can't eat all our food! We have a limited supply!"

"Ahem," Nezu cleared his throat. "Hello, I'm Nezu, principal of U.A."

He glowered at the tiny bear, but Nezu only blinked in response.

"What is your name?" He asked the monster.

"I'm Sludge." He muttered, his body dripping onto Asako.

"Well, it's nice to meet you. I was just talking to Asako about her quirk. I'd like you to be here too."

"Okay," Sludge grumbled, jumping off of the girl and standing next to her.

"Well, first off. I'd like the teachers here to train you, as myself."

"What? Why?"

"Well, it's against the law to shoot any guns, even if it's your quirk (idk), so that's why I know you may not have good aim. Also, I'd like to offer you a place to live."

"Ha? Why?"

"I had heroes investigate your house. It's not very, stable." He explained. "Also it's unsafe to stay. Sludge caused chaos, so people may be out to get you if they saw he was your quirk."

"Alright, but why would train me? Why not just give me permission?"

"Well, we're going to train you, then in 10 months we'll put you in recommendations for U.A." he smiled.

She gasped, "really?!" She jumped up and down, clearly excited. "Oh gosh! I can't wait!"

"You can quit anytime, because we're not going easy on you in training." Nezu smiled.

"HAH! YOU GET INTENSE TRAINING, YOU GET INTENSE TRAINING!" Sludge teased, causing the girl to whip her head.

"Um, you do too."

"WHAT?"

"We gotta learn how to fight and stuff! We've never trained before, right? So let's train!" She pumped her fist in the air, cheering.

~~~~~

Hello

This is how the girl looks

Except better lmao