chapter 3

Her hero costume:

(its sloppy, ill make another version later, i honestly hate how sloppy this is)

~~~~~

We were having a battle trial.

After All Might explained the rules of the battle trial, he divided us into teams. I was paired with a guy named Ojiro, who had a tail quirk. 

We were watching the first two teams compete. Team A, and Team D. The blonde boy, Bakugo, was targetting the green haired boy. His quirk was creating explosions from his hands, and I'm not exactly sure what the green haired boy's quirk is, but I could tell that the green haired boy analyzed Bakugo a lot, considering he saw a bunch of his moves coming. 

Their battle finished in an earthquake, breaking the building. The rest of the battles weren't as crazy as theirs.

But, finally, it was my turn.

I was going against a man with many limbs, and the dual haired boy. I knew his quirk was ice related.

The buzzer went off, and me being on the first-second floor steps, listened carefully for any movement outside the door. I hear something that's similar to ice shattering. My eyes widen in realization, as I notice the creeping up the walls and floors. 

Everything happened slowly. My eyes widening, the ice covering the first step, then the second. I jumped at the last second, the ice just barely touching my feet. I heard the door open, so I panicked, running up the stairs and standing just next to the stairs, ready to strike them if they're there.

I only hear one set of footsteps, so I decide I should be fine on my own. They were leading towards the stairs, not even bothering to check the other rooms on the bottom floor. How was he so certain, as he walked towards the stairs?

As he came up the stairs, I quickly slammed my foot into his chest. He stumbled a bit, before grabbing my leg. He slammed me into the wall. I summoned my guns and shot once, but he covered hand with ice. He smashed the ice into my stomach and I doubled over, feeling it start to bruise. He grabbed my arm and started freezing it, staring my in the eye as he did. 

I wouldn't accept this defeat, so just as the ice reached my elbow, I slammed my arm back into the wall, making a cloud of dust. Though, the ice on my arm didn't break, so I climbed through the window and tried to climb my way to the top floor to Ojiro. I climbed through the other window to Ojiro, signaling that they were on their way.

His footsteps approached, and he walked through the door. I slammed me arm that was frozen against his stomach, making him stumble. I was about to put the capture tape on him, but the buzzer went off.

"Hero team wins!"

I looked around, confused, but the dual haired boy tapped on my shoulder and pointed behind me, and I saw his teammate touching the bomb.

How'd he even get there?

I held my hand out to help the red and white haired boy up, and he took it and stood. He held out his hand and took my arm in his, melting the ice off my arm. I just muttered a thank you, and snatched my arm back quickly. I knew it was black and blue. I should've been more careful and shouldn't have just carelessly slammed my arm into the wall. I could've broke my arm.

I walked back to the viewing room, and my teammate and the other team were right behind me.

All Might praised all of us, before asking for a layout to help us improve on whatever we did wrong.

Momo raised her hand.

"Todoroki-kun froze the whole building and in the end he melted the ice off the building, so everything was still intact. He froze Ojiro to the ground, and Asako dodged it. Asako-chan knew that there was a chance Ojiro couldn't help her anymore, possibly being frozen." and she droned on and on about how we fought and how 'Todoroki's' teammate snuck up the side of the building and got the bomb while he was fighting me, and in the end the MVP was Todoroki because him and his teammate worked together while I ended up ditching Ojiro.

It wasn't surprising she noticed all this. I agree.

"Well, yes, young Yaoyorozu is correct." All Might said.

I clutched my stomach, feeling the same pain from my arm. Todoroki sure packs a punch.

After every team went, we all walked back to the change rooms. Suddenly, an arm was wrapped around my shoulder. I jumped, startled.

"I'm Kirishima Eijiro!" a man with red hair said, grinning.

Then another arm was wrapped around my other shoulder, and a blonde boy with a black lightning bolt in his hair smiled at me as well, but it was more flirtatious than friendly like Kirishima's.

"And I'm Kaminari Denki!"

"The way you helped Todoroki up, in the end, was so manly! I admire you!" Kirishima announced, grinning.

"And it was hot." Kaminari smiled.

"Let's be friends!" they both said.

My anxiety spiked, and I managed to squeak out a small sure.

"Great!" Kirishima hugged me as he retreated to the male change room with Kaminari.

Kaminari turned around and winked at me.

I turned tomato red and ran back into the female change room, embarassed.

~~~~~

This was the first draft of Asako:

But i didn't like it and ended up changing it

So she has a slim face, sharp eyes, a single strand of hair between her eyes and the rest frame her face