Chapter 8

Okay! SO before I begin this next chapter, I just have a couple things to say...

HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN THE NEW SEASON OF VOLTRON!? (SKIP THIS RANT IF YOU HAVENT SEEN! CONTAINS SPOILERS)

I don't know about you guys, but that last episode in that season just royally messed me up (Emotionally that is.) Like, I was celebrating and stuff, because I was like "Yeah! They Kicked the Galra's sorry little asses!" BUT THEN!! This stupid ass robot shows up and begins beating the shit out of the Paladins. 

At this point, I am completely silent as I watch with anticipation like I'm almost shaking for gods sakes! THEN! When I start getting excited again because Atlas turned into a huge ass robot, and Voltron kicks the bad guy's metal behind, the story has a horrible plot twist that literally leaves me crying. 

THEY HAVE TO TAKE THIS STUPID ROBOT INTO SPACE OR ELSE IT WIll BLOW UP HALF THE EARTH!

So at this point, I'm crying. Like, ALL OF THEM were so accepting of their deaths that it was painful to watch. So I'm crying and my family thinks somethings wrong with me at this point. 

They do a huge memorial for those that have fallen in the war, MAKING IT SEEM LIKE THE PALADINS ARE DEAD! WHILE ALSO REMINDING ME THAT ADAM IS NOW DEAD TOO!

BUT- but Then they show them alive in the god damn hospital. My emotions did a full 180 and I swear I was as bipolar as Shizukana because then I was crying tears of joy. 

Like, tears are streaming down my face relentlessly and I look like an absolute mess. Once I finally calm down, it shows Alura and Sam doing research on the Galra robot, and they said they found its "power source" 

I'm excited yet again, and I yell "I BET IT FREAKING LOTOR! THE LITTLE SHITS ALIVE!" 

HAHAHAHAHAH NOPE! It's A FUCKING ALTEAN! 

These Alteans just keep popping up out of nowhere, and I'm losing track of where they're all coming from at this point. 

*Sighs* (Is screaming internally) Also. Klance hasn't happened yet, but I'm still hopeful. Seriously though. It's like this show just loves playing with my emotions. Now I know how you guys feel when I start killing off people left, right,  and center,  in the most horrible ways possible. Maybe I should loosen up the reins a little bit...Oh who am I kidding...I'm not going to be doing that at all. Makes things less interesting. 

ANYWAYS! now that my little rant is over. Might as well get on with the story. 

-Mizuko (August 15, 2018) 

---------------------------------------------------------

      The world almost seemed to tip over completely sideways, the ground rushing towards me faster then I could fully comprehend as a wave of dizziness washes over me. Strong arms wrap themselves around my waist, securing me and preventing me from hitting the ground. 

The strong urge to vomit suddenly emerges as I look over the dead body of Gaara. We had collected Sakura and Lady Chiyo soon after we dealt with Deidara. Even though the two were in worse shape then Naruto, Kakashi, and I, they were relatively okay.  It wasn't until all of us had gathered around that the reality of the situation hit me full force. 

Gaara was dead. 

"Lorelei....are you okay?" The voice of the person who spoke doesn't fully register in my mind as I continue to gaze upon the body of Gaara. Although my face was hidden by the mask, hot tears rolled down my eyes as my vision blurred dangerously.