Awake Again

A few days had passed and the girl was still in the hospital. Michelle had made herself mute. Not talking to anyone or paying attention either. She would eat But sometimes not enough or would throw everything back up. Sitting on the edge of the bed looking out the window She felt a strong presence. "I figured they would call you." She said to Dimitri without even looking his way. "They were worried about you." He told her walking to her and sitting next to her. She had to admit, he looked hot in street clothes. Dark jeans that clung to his thighs and butt, a tight black t-shirt and a pair of sneakers. He smirked noticing her checking him out.

"They shouldn't worry." She said looking at him eye to eye. "Well its not just them that are worried about you." They looked at each other for a bit then a throat clearing made them jump apart. Michelle looked over and saw her parents. Her father was around 6 feet even with blond hair and blue eyes like herself. Her mother was around 5 feet 5 inches and had red hair and brown eyes like her brother. "Who are you?" Her father asked with a scowl on his face. "I'm the officer who was at the sight." Dimitri said standing at his full height. He could see the fear flash through both their eyes as he stood up. "Well we don't want you here." Her mother finally said. Dimitri got a dark look on his face making both shrink back. "That's not your choice." He said glancing at Michelle.

"Dimitri stays." Was all Michelle said before her parents could say anything. "But hunny..." Her mother started to say. "I SAID HE STAYS!" Michelle turned and yelled at them. Both parents literally took a step back. "Fine. But don't expect to come home." Her father said as they turned heel and rushed out. Michelle rolled her eyes. "They blaim me and hate me cause my brother Kyuubi was their golden child. I was the mistake." She told him.

Dimitri felt his wolf rise. Everything got more sharper and clear. He knew his eyes were glowing a golden color from his wolf being out. Quickly sitting down he looked at her and said in his wolf's voice, "They won't ever hurt you again." Then took her in his arms. Michelle's eyes got wide. The last time She felt this safe was in her brothers presence and arms. "Thank you." She whispered into his neck.

A/n: Hey guys. Another chapter is up. I gotta work Today so hopefully after I can get another chapter up. Thank you all who read this. You guys are amazing