Where To Go?

Michelle was finally released from the hospital. Changing into a pair of black sweats and an oversized t-shirt, that wasn't hers, she stood up a little wobbly on her feet. A knock came at the door and Dimitri walked in and asked, "You ready?" Michelle sighed. "Where am I going to go?" She asked. "I have a place you can stay." "Are you sure?" Asking she looked him in the eye. "I'm sure, now let's get you out of here."

The two were making their way to the house that was safe for her. "How much longer?" She asked getting antsy from the car. She hadn't been all to interested in getting into his car But after calming her down and telling her she's gonna be fine she finally got in and they headed out. Around 5 to 6 minutes later, they finally pulled up to a small condo. "What is this place?" She asked him. Dimitri looked at her and said, "My house."

Michelle stared at him opened mouth. "You mean..." She started to say. "Please, I know right now it's not your ideal place, but it's safe and I would you rather be here then anywhere else." He told her. Michelle took a calming breath and looked up at the condo. "Fine." She told him.

The two walked up the stairs. Well Michelle dragged herself up. Just walking up that smallish staircase made her tired. "Are you ok?" Dimitri asked. "I'm..ok." She said in between sharp breaths. "Do you want me to carry you?" He asked. "No, Its ok." Dimitri gave her a look that told her he didn't believe her. "Fine." She huffed out. Slowly picking her up bridal style, His wolf howling in pleasure from carrying his mate, He made his way to the door. *I wanna mark my mate.* His wolf told him. 'We have to wait. She has just met us and you wanna spring that on her?'

His wolf was quiet after that. Unlocking the door without dropping anything, He pushed the door open and then shut it with his foot. Not bothering to put her down, He walked to the second bedroom and laid her down on the king sized bed. He just then realized that she had fallen asleep. Setting down the bag of clothes from the hospital, he leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Sleep well my little one." Walking out and turning off the light and shutting the door, He headed to the kitchen. Grabbing a beer, he sat on the couch, popped the top, and flipped the tv on to espn. Taking a swig he sighed and wondered how long he would last with his mate living in his house.

A/n: What do you guys think so far? Enjoy. Next part up soon. ;)