💓🏹ᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴ🏹💓

Scene: Kalianna's House

Scene: Kalianna's House. Her Bedroom.

Kalianna and Giselle are sitting on the bed in their pajamas

"I'm sorry, YOU'RE in love with WHO now?!" Giselle screeches after Kalianna revealed to her that she had feelings for Cat Noir.

"Cat Noir." Kalianna says, blushing and twirling her hair.

"Gurl, what? When did this start happening?" Giselle asked in shock.

"I started having feelings for him when we fought against Manipula. They grew more when we fought Uglifier last week and did patrolling together." Kalianna explains.

Giselle sighs and facepalms, showing off the Alliance ring on her left index finger. "Gurl, you just can't make up your mind, can you?"

"What do you mean by that?" Kalianna tilted her head.

"You know what I mean! You've been in love with Adrien for like forever, and now you want Cat Noir too? You do know polyamorous relationships either don't work out or are completely toxic right?" Giselle informs.

"I don't wanna be in a polyamorous relationship though. That seems like so much work." Kalianna whines.

"Then pick a guy to be with!" Giselle urges.

Kalianna sighs. "I can't, I love them both."

"Ugh! Gurl, sometimes I wanna strangle you!" Giselle balls up her fists and shakes them rapidly. She then calms down. "Okay, okay, who are you leaning towards more?"

"Adrien is my first love and I absolutely adore him,"

"Not to mention you've both kissed like a gazillion times."

"But his father will never allow me to date him publically. Cat Noir, on the other hand, has freedom," Kalianna imagines drawings of Cat Noir in different poses, surrounded by roses and sparkles. "He's charming, very handsome, super confident, doesn't even put pressure on me, and, turns out, he's really cool. And on top of that, he's in love with me, so it's perfect!" She smiles.