Chapter 1- The Kingdom

(A/n) Welcome to the 'Wrestler Daughter in love with a Vampire' part two! I hope you enjoy this story and you better get ready emotionally because this story is going to have a lot of ups and down.

Anna's POV
A small sigh escaped my lips as me, Phil, Jace, William, and Andrew walked into the forest. "Once we get there your clothes might change along with mine so don't freak out." I told them.

"What type of clothing?" Willam asked and Andrew stayed close to me. "Very medieval times." I said as I stopped looking ahead. 'I give these men permission to cross to my Kingdom.' I thought as the barrier brighten up.

"Woah!" Jace exclaimed as I continued walking throw the forest. "That was the barrier letting you guys in." I told them as I turned around feeling something on my head.

"Anna

"Anna..." Andrew said trailing off as I saw the boys clothes change without there knowledge. "Welcome to my Kingdom." I told the bowing slightly as they looked down at what there wearing.

" I told the bowing slightly as they looked down at what there wearing

"I like this!" Phil said looking at his armor in awe. "Well that's a special armor. All of your armors are special. Phil's is a Demon armor, Jace is a Vampire Armor, William is for Hunters, and Andrew is the fashion of fallen Angels." I told them.

"Did you make these?" Andrew asked as I smiled at them and held my hands behind my back. "Kind of. I designed them on base of what your fashion taste is and your personality." I added as they smiled and attacked me with hugs.

Time Skip

"So there's more worlds then ours?" I asked Jake as Edgar was teching the boys how to us a sword along with Roman and Lexi. "Of course but this kingdom is the heart of the supernatural." Spencer said quickly as he stood to my right.

"So this is basically like a home to all supernatural. So what happens if you distorted it?" I asked as Spencer frown slightly. "The only way for this kingdom to fall is when the Ryoals family member are died. And since your the last Queen and don't have kids then your the last Ryoal blood." Spencer said causing me to frown.