Chapter 3 - I Hate You

(A/n) Just a heads up Trigger Warning in this chapter. And just and FYI your all beautiful just the way you are. You should care what other people tell you. Never change unless you want to.

Anna's POV
I smiled softly as me and Jasper helps his family out decorating the house. "This is going to be awesome!" Alice cheers as I saw her making my boys work to. "This is why I don't like celebrating my birthday." I said as Jasper chuckled softly.

"When is your birthday?" Jasper asked cauaing me to grin at him and walk away. "Not telling. Not even tge boys know." I said as I stood next to Rosile. "Hey Rosalie maybe when this is over would you like to help me find some new clothes?" I asked her as she raised and eyebrow.

Then she smiled at me. "Yeah sure. I know a few awesome stores near by we can go this weekend." She said casuing me to smile. "Awesome I cant wait." I said as everyone else started to smile.

Time skip

"Show me the love." Alice cheered as she took a picture of Bella and Edward. I frown slightly caysing Jasper to look at me. "Whats wrong?" He whispered as Alice gave Bella her present.

"Somethings wrong." I mumbled as Carlisle and Esme gave there present to Bella. "Ow. Paper cut." Bella said causing my eyes to widen as I stood infront of Jasper. "Jasper calm down." I said then jumped back as Jasper's eyes turn black.

"Anna." Jace stood in front of me as him, Phil, and Emmett hold Jasper back. "Jasper its okay its just a little..." I stopped as I smell the metallic smell. "Blood." I finished as I turned around to see blood all over Bella.

"Get him out of here." I said as I grabbed Jaces hand pulling him outside. "Fuck." Jace mumbled as his eyes turn a bright blue and his fangs came out. "There some in my fridge." I told him as he nodded and ran off.

"Jasper its going to be okay." I said as I placed my hands on his cheek. "Anna." Edwards warn as I looked at Jasper in the eyes. "Its okay to be afraid. To be scared to hurt someone." I told him as he slowly calms down along with the rest of the Cullens.

"I'm not leaving you just because you say you were a monster. You not a monster. None of you are. Your just misunderstood. Your past doesn't define who you are now." I added as I saw Jasper coming back in control.

"I'm sorry." Jasper said as I wrapped my arms around him hugging him close to me. "You got me worry. I though you might hurt yourself." I mumbled agents his ears as I heard movement.

"How am I so lucky to have someone like you." Jasper mumbled hugging me gently as I smiled at him. "I asked myself the same with you." I said softly as Jasper smiled then lightly peck my nose. "Can you drop me off?" I asked him as he nodded.

Time Skip

I frown slightly as I took notice that the Cullens haven't been coming to school. Ever since Bella's birthday party Jasper stopped coming to my room at night and thats when I know something was wrong.

A small sigh escaped my lips as I felt my old habbit coming back. I stopped outside my place as I say Jasper looking down in pain. "Jasper." I mumbled as I felt my fingers twitch.

I knew better than to run towards him and hug him. "Where leaving Florks. People are finding out that Carlisle should look 10 years older then he looks." Jasper said not looking at me.

"Bullshit. Its about what happened isn't it." I snarl causing him to flinch slightly. My eyes widen as I took a step back causing my heart to squeeze in pain. "I can't be with you Anna." Jasper said as I looked away from him.

I then walked passed him as I heard him following close behind. "Then you shouldn't have made me fall for you in the first place." I hissed turning around as tears rolled down my cheeks. "I was just using you." He said causing my heart to stop.

"Your nothing but worthless tool. I just wanted your blood. But your brothers are making very difficult for me to kill you." Jasper say as I glared at him. "Then kill me. I don't want to live my life anymore. You where one of the reason why I'm keeping myself alive." I yelled at him.

"I guess I was fucking stupid. But thank you for giving my that last push." I said turning away from him. "Just don't do anything reckless." Jasper said causing me to turn around as my eyes flash a galaxy color. "You can't tell me what to do. I don't ever want to see you. I hate you!" I yelled as I saw the pain in his eyes.

I turned around and ran off towards my place as I let a small sob escape my lips. I slam opened the door only to see Andrew on the couch. He quickly jumped up and stood in front of me right away.

"Anna what's wrong?" Andrew asked as I hugged him tightly

"Anna what's wrong?" Andrew asked as I hugged him tightly. "I don't want to talk about it." I said as I nuzzled myself closer to him. "He hurt you?!" Andrew growled as he held me tighter. Then the door opened causing me to turn to see Jace, Phil, and William walk in.

"Anna? What the hell happened?!" Jace asked as he stood next to me. "Jasper and I fought." I said softly as Andrew picked me up and place us on the couch. I was straddling Andrew as Jace and William sat down on the couch and Phil went outside.

"Anna. It's his lost. You shouldn't let him get in the way." Andrew said softly as he runs his hand through my hair. "Charlie called he said he can't find Bella." Phil said causing me to get off the couch.

"Anna." Andrew called as I grab two sets of keys and walked out. "We can help out come on." I said throwing one key to William and another to Andrew.

Time Skip

"Hey Charlie. Me and my boys are here to help." I said as I looked around to see Lucifer coming out of the shadows. "Thank you Anna." Charlie smiled then saw Lucifer. "You think you can find her?" Charlie asked Lucifer who sniffed around.

I pulled out a blouses that Bella left at my place and crouch down for Lucifer to take in her scent. "Lets get started!" Charlie said as Lucifer started to run off. "Anna. Be careful." William said as Andrew followed me.

Time Skip

"Bella!" I called as I ran towards her with Andrew following close behind him. Lucifer growlee darkly as I looked up to see another wolf. "Lucifer. Leave him alone." I order as I stare at the wolf.

"I could tell your not human. If I where you I would run off." I told him as he looked at me confused an awe. "Andrew call Charlie we found Bella." I told Andrew as he nodded glaring at the wolf before walking away.

'How are you not afraid of me?' The wolf asked causing me to look up at him with a small smile. "I do have a pack of wolve my own. And I'm not fully human I guess." I said as I picked up Bella and placed her on Lucifers back.

"I don't really know what I am. Well not completely." I said shrugging my shoulder as Bella snuggled closer to Lucifer. "Let's go back to the house." Andrew said as he looks at the wolf.

Time Skip

"Bella!" Charlie said as he ran up towards us and picked her up from Lucifer back. "Thank you Anna." Charlie said as he walked back into the house. "You okay?" Andrew asked me as William, Jace, and Phil walked towards us.

"I'm going to fucking kill Edward." I growled out as Andrew hugs me close. "I think we all might kill him." Andrew mumbled as he place a kiss on my forehead. "Lets just go home." I mumbled then everything went dark.