Chapter 4- Getting Lost

Sorry I haven't been able to update the story in awhile. I've been busy with not only other atorys but imagines from other websites I've used.

Anna's POV
I small sigh escaped my lips as I look at Bella who sat on a rocking chair ever since summer vocation started. "Bella. Would you like to come to my kingdom? Maybe you get to meet other supernatural creature." I told ger causing her to look at me blankly.

But I could tell sge was broken and hurt and no doubt I look the same way. "Okay." She said softly getting up from tge chair and slowly walked to her closet. I smiled as I left her room and went downstair to see Charlie laying on the couch asleep.

"Charlie." I said softly as he woke up and frown at me. "I was wondering if I could take Bella to my place for a few days if that's fine with you." I told him as he look at me wide eyes.

"Yeah. Sure go ahead. Just call me so I don't have go worry okay." Charlie said causing me to smile at him. "Yeah of course." I said as we both look up to see Bella holding a luggage bag. "Ready to go Bells?" I asked getting the back as she slowly nodded her head and hug her dad.

"Call me when you get there okay." Charlie whispered as I walked outside to my impala and opened the trunk to put Bellas bag there. I raised and eyebrow as I saw a red truck parked in front of my car.

"You must be Annabelle. Dean Ambrose daughter." A man with long back hair said with a wide smile. "Thats me. But please call me Anna or Ann." I said softly as I saw a boy pull out a wheelchair and help the man out the trunk and onto tge Wheel chair.

"Well in that case I'm Billy Black and this is my son Jacob." He said as I smiled at the cute muscular boy and shook his hand. "It nice to meet you both now would you excuse me I'm going to take Bella a much needed trip." I told them as Bella got out the house.

"Really Bells?" I asked her softly as she nodded the look at Jacob. "Hey Bella." Jacob greeted as I saw some pick dust his cheeks. "Hey Jake." She mumbled as huddled closer to me like a child clinging to there mother.

"Lets get going." I told her as I look at both Billy and Jacob. "Its nice meeting you two." I said as Charlie smiled. "Oh I'll bring her back Monday!" I said as she went to the passenger side and got in.

Time Skip

"Now that I think about it I wounder what Bella would look like?" Jace said as Bella looked around Confused. "When you come to my kingdom your outfit changes into a dress or armor depends on your mind set." I told her as we stop at the viable barrier but not to Bella.

"I princess Anna give permission to Bella Swan to enter my Kingdom." I said loudly. Then the visable wall waved slightly causing Bella to gasp and take a step back.

"Come on." I said as I walked through it along with the boys. There outfit stayed the same as last time but mine changed.

 There outfit stayed the same as last time but mine changed