Fuck Me Through the Phone 1/3

Couldn't decide on a title, as usual. Open to suggestions. This is, imo, absolutely filthy and I love it. B unwittingly provides much inspiration for these dirty dirty thoughts I have about him.

Brendon can almost taste it when he's fantasizing about it when he's touching himself. Fuck he misses it, wishes he could actually hear you, feel you, taste you. Feel how soaked you get, how swollen, being able to lick, kiss, suck, stroke, rub you all over. Slide a finger or two in to brush softly over your cervix, or push on your front wall, or massage around the rim of your opening with his thumb, soothe where you're aching on either side of your opening with tongue or thumbs or chin. Suck your clit in and suckle gently and rhythmically, make circles over you with the flat of his tongue, sometimes both. You telling him how fast or slow or firm or soft to go. See your belly and breasts heaving. Feel your hands slide in his hair, pressing him to you, guiding him, tugging on it because you know how much he loves having his hair pulled and played with; you both love doing it and having it done. Feel your thighs clench around his head, or flap to build up more tension, often trembling or flexing. Then you start to buck and twist against his face, rushing towards it, needing it now. Sometimes you go still as it builds, gasping, just guiding him with your hands as your pelvis is still, blissed out, concentrating on feeling it wash over you, letting it come in waves at his easy or not so easy pace.

Often, he calls you when he's feeling like this, when he has more than a few minutes... God, he comes so fast when he's stroking over himself, slick with lube or lots of spit, even conditioner, thinking about it. The messages you leave just get to him even more, make him crave getting you one on one over the phone. He can fucking hear your wetness sometimes even on the voicemails, thinking of tasting it, coating his tongue with it. Hearing you moan and pant as you make yourself feel good, usually coming too–fuck you come so quick once you get over the first one. The first can take hours if you've been denying yourself for a while, or one or both have set out to tease you, usually more than half an hour...opening the gates to orgasm upon orgasm that hit a couple minutes apart, even seconds when he or you don't stop stimulating you, pushing you through another, and another, and another. The more you have, the more you beg and plead and whine for it. He loves hearing it, feeling it, seeing it. Loves spending hours getting you there that first time, and numerous, even over a dozen, times after that. Your juices end up coating your entire pussy, hair and all, your thighs, the bed, whatever parts of him he's lucky enough to get slick with them.

Messages telling him that you miss his sinful mouth: "Your mouth is fucking made for pussy, B. Fuck, all of you is. Not that some fucking lucky guys didn't get ya too." That you can't wait to hear him moaning and gasping for you: "You're not the only one who loves hearing someone whimpering your name." "The sexiest moans. You're my–oh godfuckB–noisy boy. Filthy mouth." "Miss your body on mine–wanna feel it on top of me, under me, squished on our sides face to face, even spooning each other...helps that we usually end up rubbing off on each other, huh?" The smile audible in your words. "Clothes are frigging stupid...Need you, us, naked all the fucking time...jesuschrist, I'm close...Wanna be able to play with all of you, sweetie, all that smooth skin...rub myself all over it, kiss and stroke and suck...oh shit...fuck need your cock in my mouth right now, need to feel it. Make me moan around it. OhfuckpleasefuckBplease."

Whether just those messages, replayed, and his hand on himself for a couple minutes got him spurting or not, he usually calls you. To hell with only having a few minutes, or not getting you. He can leave messages too. "Shit, y/n, you have a way with words. I'd invite you to co-write with me, but it'd be the filthiest shit ever. Fuck darlin', you'd put Sophie Hawkins, Prince and Lil Kim to shame." "Haven't wanted to come so much since I was a teenager, Jesus Christ." "Think my mouth is made for your pussy especially...fuck, d'you know how good you taste and feel? That I need to do it; could slurp you up for fuckin hours?" "Fuck wanna see you touching yourself like that, making yourself beg like that...gonna let me touch you, or you gonna keep teasing yourself? Jack myself a little too, wishing I could get wet from that gorgeous pussy rocking over me. Fucking christ, y/n...this is gonna turn into me begging and moaning too–get you over my face with my dick in your mouth...godfuckingdamn...grind your cunt over my face, making you moan more around my cock. Fuck, y/n...sweet fuck...shit...let you do most of the moving, slide my tongue inside, so I can feel you pulsing as you–ohjesus–come. Fuck."

Panting through his own orgasm as he lays back in a hotel or tour bus bed, or single user bathroom, or hotel shower or bath or... Cock out, usually balls too, pants still on to varying degrees. Often wishing you were kissing or petting over his hips, dick, balls, watching him as he stroked over himself.

When he has more time, he lets his mind wander more: You lazily rocking over his dick, switching rhythms, more panty than moany, coating him, stroking over whatever the other can get too at times, leaning over him or him shifting up to make out...he can come like that, those subtle, not trying to get either of you off movements, just enjoying, when he's not touched you in days or not come in a couple. Sometimes sliding him inside, then back out, back in, back out along your swollen lips, your clit. The bliss on your face as you rub on his dick and balls however you please... He thanks whomever invented the vasectomy whenever he sees you like that...you've gotten even freer, neither of you having to worry about condoms or pregnancy risks or anything else. You often become desperate, shaking and whimpering and coming and swearing and coming...and coming...not wanting to stop once he's had too much. He doesn't want you to stop–wants to feel your puffy wetness humping on his thigh, belly, ass.

You laying him out, spreading his thighs, lubing him up, perineum and asshole too, playing with him there, sliding inside, but never touching his prostate until he's begging for it. Kissing over his cock, holding, barely sliding over him, never actually sucking till he's got his hands in your hair, rocking his hips, begging...Slipping him between your tits, or thighs...making out, arms squeezing him close as he thrusts between your dripping labia and thighs. Shit do you both love the other begging. Love begging for each other. He tells you all about it in those messages. Payback's a sneaky fucker.

When he gets you he wants you to tell him all about the naughty things you've been doing to yourself, what thoughts turned you on the most, how much you got off, which were the best orgasms, how you were such a dirty girl. He couldn't believe his luck; made him want to be your sweet but dirty boy and fuck each other in all the ways you could think of, please you in every way he could.

"Gonna tell me, darlin, tell me how you've been making yourself feel good? Fuck, when I get back, gonna watch you do it. I've missed it, missed you. Want to see you come, any ways you want, till you can't anymore." "Fuck, gonna wanna help you, don't know how long I'll be able to keep my hands n mouth n dick n everything else to myself. What d'you want me to do to make you feel so good you can't think straight? To come so much we break that amazing pussy?"

"Break it?" you chuckle.

"Lucky for you, I'm also an expert in the field of pussy restoration..." He bursts out laughing. "Oh god, even I sometimes know when I'm a total dweeb."

"But you're my dweeb, B. And you can only break it if you know how to kiss and massage and lick and caress and...suck..." You're getting breathy again. "And suck some more...but super soft because my poor pussy broke. You licked it over the edge. One orgasm too many. A true tragedy." Breathy and giggly.

"I need to restore it to its pristine original condition."

"Of course! Tender loving care until you bring it back to full health."

"Soft pets too."

"Mmmhmmm."

"I'd need guidance from the ultimate expert of course, Ms Y/n herself."

He strokes over himself some more, half hard...unsure whether to try to go for another or to play and let it go where it goes.