Untitled 17

Ramona

"So how's my pea doing?" I questioned Lia on FaceTime as I removed my Christmas decorations from around my condo. It was a little after the New Year and it was long overdue for these decorations to come down.

"Baby is doing excellent! The doctor said that everything is looking good thank god, what about you how is my pea pea doing?".

"Mason is doing great he's around here somewhere".

"I wasn't talking about Mason". Turning towards my MacBook I furrowed my eyebrows as she held a smirk on her face.

"Um excuse you there's no pea pea in this pot sorry". I laughed out throwing the last piece of decoration in my bin.

"Yeah okay the way you and Harlem go at it I'm sure it will be soon". Blushing at her statement I closed the lid sitting on top of it.

"Stop we don't go at it like that".

"Bullshit! With a nigga like Harlem he gone want it breakfast, lunch and Dinner he just got that look trust me I would know Vontrel was like that".

She wasn't telling any lies, every since Harlem and I have became sexually active his sex drive has been through the roof. It's to the point where I can't even keep up at times. Although I enjoy it I decided to cut back on it at least until I get on some type of birth control.

I just rather be safe than sorry. Yes I want kids but not now I mean we're just getting the hang of being parents not to mention we don't even live together so a baby is out of the equation right now.

"Mhm speaking of Vontrel have you heard from him?". Not only did I want to change the subject about Harlem and I but I was curious to know if he actually decided to step up to the plate.

"Nope he meant what he said, I tried going on his page but of course he got me blocked. I'm thinking about making a fake page to be nosy".

Shaking my head I felt disgusted. How can you lay up with someone, help create a life and then don't want nothing to do with it? It's sickening.

"Lia at this point it's not even worth it he's trash who doesn't deserve to be kept up with. Forget him trust me you and my pea will find someone who's going to love y'all unconditionally".

Watching her wipe her eyes I pouted at the sight of her crying. I know this is going to be tough for Lia but I'm going to be there every step of the way.

"I know I'm just hurt. I never expected Von to act this way. I just knew he was going to be there for our baby and we would be a happy family".

"Lia you can't be happy with a married man it'll never work out that way".

"He ain't married to her!". She shouted making me frown. Knowing she was getting upset I bit my lip sighing out.

"Look Lee I'm going to let you cool off remember you're not suppose to be stressing out anyways it's not good for the baby. I'll be over later with your favorite snacks".

Mumbling a okay I said my last goodbyes before disconnecting the call. It wasn't my intention to get her all riled up about her situation with Vontrel. That was the last thing I was trying to do.

"Mommy".

Looking up as I closed my laptop I saw Mason coming down the stairs rubbing his eyes.

"Yes baby?"

"I'm hungry can you make me cinninon bread".

"Cinnamon boo". I picked him up kissing his cheek a few times before laughing.