Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I sat on the bed waiting for Tyler to come out of the shower. I heard the door opened and I turned around to see steam rolling out and Tyler stood in there with a red towel around his waist.

"Deacon, this pants don't fit me," Tyler said holding out the pants.

"Okay, I said grabbing them and went into the closet. I took out two pants and showed it to him.

He grabbed the blue jogger pants and slipped them on under the towel, to my disappointment the towel held. I heard the snap of the elastic and Tyler took the towel off. The pants were a little tight and it showed off his thighs and butt. I liked what I was seeing, but I shook my head to get me out of the daze I was in. Tyler put on the shirt and looked at the mirror in the bathroom.

He looked HOT; I felt my cock twitch as Tyler twist and turn to view every angle of his body. I turned and walked to the front door, before I found my position that could be awkward for us both. I breathed in and out several times and thought about my brothers and their "evilness", which made my semi-hard cock go down instantly.

"Okay," Tyler said walking around testing his mobility.

"Lets go," I said opening the door.

"Where are we going?" he asked walking out the door.

"I'm going to give you the tour of the castle," I said simply.

"CASTLE!!!" he screamed shocked.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes. Castle." I stopped and pointed at the door, "This is my office, and so when you start the secretary job, you'll fine me mostly in here and your desk will be in there as well."

Tyler nodded and I pressed the button to the elevator, the doors dinged open and we got in.

"Second and third floor belongs to my brothers, word of caution, they love to play and tease, so avoid them. They will try to corrupt you into playing games with them. Above all, avoid them at ALL cost if they are acting very angry and they are paler then their normal color. They mainly hang around on the first floor so we are going to meet them," I said sternly.

"I'm already corrupted by the way," he said with a smirk.

I turned my head to look at his face, "You are addicted to games?" I asked.

"Guilty," he said smiling "And if they offer me to play with them, well, in that case, see you in several hours."

"If you want to keep your job and keep living here, I suggest you resist the temptations. I am the only one that has a say so about you. Always check with me when you are about to do something. Sally will give you a cell phone once we arrive into the kitchen."

"Party pooper," Tyler muttered not meaning for me to hear that.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head and the door dinged open.

"Welcome to the first floor," I said.

"Whoa," Tyler said amazed.

The first floor was very bright, the walls were white and the floors were white marble and the grand staircase was marble with yellow streaks. A giant TV hung above showing three males, one of them happened to be me. In red cursive letterings, 'Welcome to CrimsonFang Headquarters' on top of the heads of the males.

"What is the CrimsonFang?" Tyler asked.

"That is my last name," I said walking forward.

"Your last name is CrimsonFang?" he asked curiously.

"Yes," I said making a turn and I opened the double wooden doors.

Loud music blared suddenly and I saw my brother with a Guitar Hero guitar playing the scales on the TV.

"What up, Deacon!!!!" my brother screamed over the loud music.

"Turn it down, I want you to meet some one!!" I shouted.

My brother hit paused and the music stopped abruptly.

"Thank you, Ash, I want you to meet Tyler my new secretary. Tyler, this my second oldest brother, Ash."

They both shook hands and things went quiet. My brother Ash is tall and lanky, with long black hair, blue eyes. He was wearing a black shirt that said BITE ME on the chest. I rolled my eyes, like anyone want to bite him.

"So, how do you like it here," Ash said to Tyler.

"Its huge," Tyler said looking around.

"Yeah, so tell me, do you play games?" Ash said with a mischievous grin.

I opened my mouth to intervene but Tyler beat me to it.

"Yes, I do," he said happily.

I groaned, Tyler just sealed his demise.

"Good, do you want to play now?" Ash asked.

"No, I have to finish giving him the tour of the place," I said for him.

"Oh, okay," he said smiling.

I turned Tyler around and pushed him out the door, I saw Ash licking his lips.

I growled, "Off limits."

He shrugged and turned to the game.

I walked down the hall and stopped in front of a white and blue door.

"So, you meet Ash, he is the game freak, correct?" I said.

"Yes."

"Well, this brother is different, he is in love..." I opened the door and reveal a weight room, swimming pool and a field combination. "He loves sports and exercising." There were several squeals and laughter by the pool. "And showing off."

Tyler was stunned by the looks of it. He was looking around like he entered another world.

I nudged him and he snapped out of it and we walked to the pool. I saw my brother doing laps in the overly large pool. There was a team of giggling girls watching him even there were three girls following him on land. I stood at the edge of the pool and watch my eldest brother swim towards me.

Once he stopped and took off the goggles he looked at me.

"Well, my brother the hermit is out of his room," he teased.

"Yeah whatever, I want you to meet someone. Eric, This is Tyler, my new secretary. Tyler this is my eldest brother, Eric."

Tyler and Eric shook hands but Eric had the mischievous smirk that I knew only to well. I wrapped my arm around his waist and jerked him back.

"Don't think so," I snapped.

"Party pooper," Eric said pouting.

The crowed of girls went 'AWW' and I was booed by some of them.

I ground my teeth together to stop myself from snapping at them, but fortunately for me, Ash came in that exact moment furious.

"SO YOU STOLE MY GIRLS!!!" Ash bellowed at Eric.

"So what, I can't help it if I'm more physically attractive then you are," Eric snapped back.

"Why you..." he started, but I snatched Tyler and rushed out of the room.

Before I closed the door, sounds of punching and the girls screaming and cheering and booing reached our ears. I closed the door and looked at Tyler.

"Well, they are my brother, you would do well to avoid them as much as possible.

Tyler nodded and we turned around and walked toward the kitchen.