Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I groaned as I woke up, I could tell it was been a few hours since I passed out. I turned my head and saw Deacon looking at me. He had this guilty look on his face.

"You bit me," I scolded him.

"Sorry," he said sincerily.

"Its alright, at least, it was more pleasureable than the other bites. I wiggled closer and hugged him. "So where were we before I passed out," I edged closer to him.

"Hmmm, I don't know, where were we?" he asked smirking.

"Something along this line," I whispered and kissed his lips.

Deacon smiled and kissed me back and more deeper. I felt his tongue sweeping my lips. I opened my mouth and he devoured me, I moaned softly and pressed Deacon close to me. He kissed for a long time, but I felt his hand sliding down to my pants.

I grabbed his hand, "I'm not ready for that," I whispered.

Deacon nodded and kissed me again.

Suddenly a phone rang and Deacon answered it. After a quick conversation Deacon hung up the phone.

"Dinner is ready," he said.

"Hmm, I'm not hungry," I said rolling over with my back facing Deacon.

"Are you alright?" Deacon asked concerned.

"Yes and no," I said.

"What's wrong?"

"It just hit me, I just made out with my boss. I broke my personal rule, never date or have sexual encounters with your employees and employers." I said softly.

"Oh, yeah, that is a good rule," Deacon whispered.

"As long as we work together, we can't date, understood?" I said turning my head.

"Yes?" Deacon said annoyed.

"I think I am hungry after," I got and walked to the door. I turned to see Deacon lying on the bed.

"Are you coming?" I asked.

He sighed and with a blur he was next to me. I started and hit my head on the door.

"Ow," I hissed rubbing my head.

"Sorry," he said rubbing my sore spot.

I rolled my eyes and we left for dinner.