Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Tyler's POV

I felt something warm slowly crawling up my back the it slid down. I felt the bed shift and I felt a warm breath on my neck.

"Tyler," the voice whispered.

"Mmm," I smiled opening my eyes.

I saw Deacon smiling, his eyes gleaming with happiness. He bent down and captured my lips. I kissed him back, my hand entangling itself in his silky hair. His lips left mine and traveled down my neck and onto my chest.

"Deacon you better stop, or you'll risk bringing out my real side," I mumbled.

"Bring him out, none of us need to hide who we are," his fangs slide out proving his point and he grabbed my junk.

"Ahh," I said with a shudder and a loud pop, my wings appeared.

"Beautiful," he whispered stroking my wings.

"Beautiful yourself," I said stroking his fangs.

We kissed and he pressed against me opening my legs at the same time.

"I want you," Deacon moaned lustfully.

"Take me then," I whispered arching my hips.

Deacon growled and thrusted into me hard and I hissed and purred under the onslaught of Deacon's powerful thrusts. Vampires always pleased Sex Pixies the best, they are clean, and proper and have powerful sex. Werewolves are messy and crazy.

"Taste me..." I moaned, "Drink me in, and know what I really am," I whispered as Deacon paused in his frantic thrust against my prostate. Deacon resumed pleasuring me with his large dick and he let out a guttural growl and his fangs found its way into the vein at my neck.

"Mmm," I sighed and focused of squeezing Deacon's cock. Deacon let out another growl and let go and thrusted hard. I hissed in pain, but I felt Deacon explode violently in me. He slumped against me panting and spent.

"Is that all," I said pouting, "I need some relief," I whispered touching myself.

"You're killing me," Deacon groaned.

"That is what Sex Pixies are all about," I said teasing.

Deacon chuckled and kissed me on the lips once before devouring my body in kisses and nips. He finally took me into his mouth.

"HOLY GOD!!!" I yelled arching my hips.

Deacon was very skilled, I was quickly brought to the edge. I writhed in pleasure, my wings flapping and vibrating. With the sound of a slurp, I was done for, I exploded in pleasure, filling Deacon's mouth with my essence.

After Deacon cleaned me up with his tongue he crawled back to the pillows and slumped there exhausted.

"That was awesome," I whispered cuddling next to him.

"Thanks," There was a long pause. "Tyler, I love you," he said.

I froze for a long moment and turned my head.

"I love you too, Deacon," I said.

Deacon smiled and kissed me long and hard on the lips.