Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I groaned and opened my eyes. I could tell it was dawn because the curtain was opened and I saw the lightening sky. I looked around and I was in Deacon's bedroom, I remembered that I fell asleep on Ash's couch.

Ash or Deacon must have brought me up here, I thought.

I got off the bed and walked into the shower. I jumped in and scrubbed myself down and jumped out. With a towel firmly wrapped around my waist, I walked out and into Deacon's closet. I scoured the countless of clothes for the first day on the job look. I grabbed his white dress shirt, dark blue blazer, black dress pants, and lastly the shoes. It took me full thirty minutes to get all the buttons buttoned and all the zippers zipped. I tied the laces on the shoes and looked at the mirror. My red hair long and straight and I stood tall and business like.

I turned on my heels and walked out of the room. I looked at the clock and it said 7:00 am. I knocked on Deacon's office door.

After several moments I heard a voice say, "Come in."

I opened the door and walked into the office.

I looked around, it was two rooms, and there was a desk that is hopefully mine, with a rolling chair and a laptop. Behind the desk with a wall with a door, so I walked across the first room and knocked on the door.

"Come in," the voice said.

I walked in and saw Deacon sitting in the chair behind a black laptop.

"Good morning, Mr. Crimsonfang," I said.

Deacon looked up and raised his eyebrow with a slight smirk.

"What would you like me to do today?" I asked.

"Well, since you are stealing my clothes now," he pulled a drawer out and took out a credit card. "This is the company credit card, go out and buy your clothes, I realized that you were out and should have gotten you clothes before hand and I apologize."

"Its alright, beside I like wearing you..." I stopped suddenly and cleared my throat. "I'll be off," I said and turned around.

I heard a low chuckle before I closed the door behind me. I walked towards the elevator. I hit the first floor button and down went the elevator. Once the elevator door opened, I saw a group of staff huddling at the door and I heard muffled shouted and glass shattering.

"What's going on?" I asked the nearest person.

"Sally and Victor are fighting again," the guy whispered.

I groaned and waded through the crowed and into the room the people was trying to avoid. I was shocked at the sight, there was glass everywhere and Sally kept slinging glass object after object.

Victor dodged them skillfully trying to calm Sally down.

I grabbed a vase and slammed it onto the ground shattering in the process. Everybody froze, including Sally, who was about to throw a plate.

"Calm down Sally," I said.

Sally exhaled sharply and let the plate drop, which shattered as it hit the floor.

"Now, what is going on," I asked calmly.

"This dumb butt, insulted me," Sally snarled.

"How," Victor with pleading eyes.

Sally gave Victor a death glare and stalked away.

I sighed and walked up to Victor.

"I have to do some shopping, do you want to come, and it'll give Sally cool down time?"