FIVE

"sorry but I don't know you."

"w-what do you mean you don't know me? its me taehyung! jungkook it's me!" taehyung was trying to assure jungkook.

"look i don't know how you know my name and how you found me, but i don't know you and i am kind of in a hurry right now." jungkook replied confused and annoyed.

"i.. i don't understand. i am your boyfriend-"

"if i don't remeber, like, half of my life that doesn't mean you can make some stupid things up!"

"don't remeber? jungkook we dated for a year and then you just left."

"i repeat one last time - i do not know who you are!"

jungkook scoffed and turned around starting to walk further and further away from taehyung. he just couldn't understand what was going on. was this some jungkook lookalike or what?

taehyung ran up to jungkook and grabbed his shoulder a little too violently.

"jungkook please! i really love you!"

"get away from me and stop stalking me!"

jungkook escaped taehyung's grip and ran off taking a right turn and disappearing.

taehyung still stood there for a good 10 minutes processing everything.

it was already getting dark and he decided to go home.

flopping on the soft bed, taehyung took out his laptop and started finishing his work. he was typing up a presentation on the company's improvement.

hours later taehyung was already sound asleep on the floor next to his laptop.

suddenly tae woke up and turned on his back. he hypnotized the ceiling for some time until a loud grumble echoed through his house walls.

he was so hungry but had no food.

"i guess i'll have to go to a grocery shop." he stated to himslef opening his closet door and choosing an outfit.

he chose some simple hoodie with black jeans, boots and taking his phone and wallet rushed out the door.

it was 12:28 midnight so taehyung went to his local 24/7 store near the gas station.

the chilly air hit his pale face and made his cheeks and his nose turn a pretty shade of red. his hair swooped back and forth from the heavy wind.

entering the store he saw a woman at the cashier desk and no one else.

not surprising since its midnight.

walking up to the vegetable aisle he grabbed an already made salad, 3 packs of ramen, water and decided to treat himself with some ice cream. taking a turn to the fridge section he accidentally bumped into some one.

"ah i am so sorry!" taehyung apologized slightly bowing.

"it's ok i wasn't looking wh-" taehyung lifted up his eyes only to see a familiar face. "it's you again! are you stalking me or something?"

taehyung stared at jungkook in front if him in confusion. if he is here, does that mean he lives somewhere close? and what in the name of ramen is he doing here at midnight?

"i wasn't stalking you! i came to shop because i was just hungry and had no food. why do you judge people so quickly?" taehyung responded and pouted.

"umm i am... sorry. but seriously, leave me alone." jungkook mumbled and started to walk off.

"no wait, let's talk... please?" taehyung asked in a soft voice.

"i have to go."

jungkook turned to the cashier and started to get out his items to pay. taehyung signed but still didn't lose his courage.