NINE

"changed your mind?" taehyung asked seductively, leaning on the door.

"what? no! i just forgot my keys at home and it's getting late..." jungkook quickly murmured feeling a bit embarrassed.

"and you want to stay over at my house because you have no where to go?"

"yeah..."

taehyung didn't say anything and that made jungkook tense up. will he deny him?

"okay."

taehyung left the door open and disappeared in the hallway. jungkook smiled and went inside the house, closing the door after himself.

taehyung escorted jungkook to his bedroom and brought a couple more pillows.

"wait, are we gonna sleep in one bed?" jungkook questioned nervously biting his lip.

"i don't have a couch, the floor is too cold so one of us could get sick and i have work tomorrow so i need my sleep."

taehyung threw him a towel and a pair of spare sweat pants along with a t-shirt.

"wanna go to the shower first?"

"uhh, sure."

jungkook felt really uncomfortable. sleeping in one bed with taehyung?

well it shouldn't be anything, right? they are only friends... friends who used to be boyfriends, friends who kissed a couple moments ago...

jungkook was so confused but extremely tired so a warm shower was definitely in need.

i am really starting to develop feelings for this boy... i guess all over again.

after his long shower, jungkook came out with the t-shirt, that was a little too big for him, and gray sweatpants.

taehyung looked at the precious little bunny standing in front of him and smiled at his cuteness.

"h-hey, stop staring!"

taehyung let out a little humph and went into the shower for his turn.

after 30 minutes he came out and jungkook was already on the bed half asleep. his hair fell over his pretty eyes, covering his dark lashes.

taehyung turned off the lights and climbed into the bed next to jungkook. he assumed the younger was asleep and decided to stare at him for a while.

it was so weird. someone you knew all your life, forgets you and you have to do it all over again. it's like teaching a baby to walk.

taehyung missed the morning kisses they shared, the hot make out sessions after their movie nights, his smiles, his laughs, his jokes, his... everything.

jungkook was still the same person but still..... different?

"i can feel you staring at me."

"uh, what? i wasn't staring..."

jungkook opened his eyes and smiled.

"i am sorry, i know you're uncomfortable with all this..."

"no, tae, it's just a little weird, I might say. think about it. forgetting everything and then coming back with a person you've practically been all your life feels new. the person knows everything about you, but you can't even remember their favorite color."

"purple."

"purple?"

"my favorite color."

"mine is-"

"red, i know."

jungkook let out a soft chuckle.

"i like purple as well."

taehyung looked like he was about to say something, opening his mouth but suddenly stopped.

if only he would remember our promise.

"good night, kookie."

"good night, tae. "

❆❆❆

jungkook fluttered his eyes open and squinted from the bright light of the window.

he looked around not finding taehyung next to him, instead, the older was standing next to his closet, probably choosing an outfit.

jungkook wanted to say something but abruptly stopped when taehyung started to strip.

he took off his shirt and gave an amazing view on his bare chest and thin waist. jungkook didn't move and just layed there admiring his features.

not even realizing, the younger let out a soft wow under his breath.

"oh, i am sorry, i thought you were asleep.."

"i... yeah, no. um what time is it?" jungkook shifted uncomfortably, hiding his blushing cheeks.

"7:36 and i have to go out now."

taehyung put a caramel trench coat over his suit and took his bag.

for a broke man he has a fabulous sense of style.

"there is breakfast in the kitchen, the extra pair of keys on the nighttable and your clothes are on that blue shelf. bye~"

"b-bye." jungkook managed to squeak out.

he was so caring and nice. if they were ever to marry, he would be the happiest man alive. jungkook went out of his thoughts and went to the kitchen to get him breakfast.

as he kind of expected it was his favorite.

he should get used to this.

"holy cupcake butter trees! i have classes at 9 and I still have to get my keys!"

#14 your