ELEVEN

"i want you."

"w-what?" taehyung stuttered.

jungkook was standing centimeters away from his face giving him the most lustful look.

even though they have done similar things back when they dated, it felt a little weird for taehyung.

"i said..."

"i."

"want."

"you."

taehyung gulped. he could barely control himslef. he was staring at the younger's soft, pink lips.

jungkook noticed the stare and leaned in slowly. both shut their eyes as their noses slightly touched. jungkook felt the older's warm breath on his lips and shivered in pleasure.

not a second later, their lips touched.

taehyung winced at the soft sensation. this was different than from the recent kiss they shared. this kiss felt like the kisses they shared 2 years back. the soft kissed filled with love that now felt like agony.

without realizing the kiss became frantic and passionate. taehyung picked up jungkook and brought him to the bed. his soft hair brushing against the mattress as the older climbed on top of him.

taehyung grabbed the back of his head as his other hand traveled under the youngers shirt. he pulled on his hair and jungkook let out a breathless moan.

taehyung smirked to himself and went down, kissing his neck.

jungkook felt a hot breath on his neck, then the tender brush of lips. burning as they make contact with his neck. jungkook's hand slides around taehyung's waist, and pulls him closer.

taehyung kept kissing his neck, then went down to his half unbuttoned shirt and placed hickies on his collarbones.

the older stopped, feeling the soft sensation of arms leave his waist.

and there he was, jungkook lying on the soft bed ... asleep.

taehyung got off him and chuckled. getting drunk is never a good idea. he took the blanket and pulled it over the sleeping boy.

"goodnight kookie ~"

he kissed his forehead and headed to the shower.

a/n: because i don't write smut

#16 but