Chapter 5

Reader's P.O.V

As i walked over to school i actually got nothing in mind. I looked over to my phone what time it was. Still so early. I wonder where everyone is.

I looked around the school to search where each one of the students are. I couldn't find anyone anywhere, so i shrugged it off.

I then saw Takami-san. I walked over and greeted her, she greeted back. "Where's everyone?" I asked.

"Oh! Exam is coming so they're either home learning or in the library." Chika said.

Crap! I totally forgot about the exam! "Uh... I'll see you later Takami-san!" I said my goodbye and rushed over to the library.

As i arrived there everyone who were at the library were looking at me strangely. As they were done looking over they got back to learning.

"(L/N)-san, zura?" A familiar voice i heard. I looked to my right to see Kunikida-san.

"Kunikida-san? You work here?" I asked her and she nodded. I rushed over to her and grabbed her hand. "Listen, i need your help! There's a exam coming and i didn't learn anything! Could you maybe help me?" I asked as i saw Kunikida-san blink for a moment.

"Sure. I can help you, zura." Hanamaru said.

"Thank god you saved me!" I hugged Kunikida-san. I let go of her and she stood up.

She walked over to a bookshelf and grabbed the books i need to learn. I helped her dragging the books and layed them on a empty table.

We both sat next to eachother as Kunikida-san grabbed the first book and opened it and i started learning.

*Timeskip cuz im lazy*

"Finally!" I said as i leaned back to my chair. "Thanks for teaching me Kunikida-san!" I thanked her as she wasn't responding.

I had a confused expression and looked next to me. Kunikida-san fell asleep. How long were we learning? I asked myself as i looked at the time. I widen my eyes as i rushed to the window and saw that it dawn was.

Crap! Have we learned that long?! I looked over to Kunikida-san who was still sleeping. She actually is pretty cute when she sleeps.

I didn't want to leave her alone in the library so my only option was to piggy back back to her house.

I first began putting the bokks back where they belong. Then i grabbed Kunikida-san and put her on my bag. I actually could've felt any heavier.

I exit the library, as i was on my way to her home with Kunikida-san on my back. I didn't knew where she lived so i needed to ask someone the way to her home.

*Another timeskip*

I finally arrived at her house and it looks like... a temple? I shrugged it off and got my way in.

"Ah, hello there." Someone greeted to me. I turned around to see a old lady. Must be Kunikida-san's aunt.

"I see you've got my little angel back there." She said and i nodded. She showed me the way to Kunikida-san's room. I thanked her and brought her to her room.

I walked over to her bed and dropped her there. I shook off the sweat off my head. "Phew... Finally." I said.

I looked outside her window, as i saw it get getting rainy outside. I took my phone out and called my mom to say that i should stay by a friend. My mom accepted it and we both ended the call.

Kunikida-san's aunt came upstairs with food and green tea. "I heard that you'll stay here overnight, so i bought you some food and green tea." She put the plate on the desk. She bowed and walked downstairs as i thanked her back.

I sat on a chair near the desk and heard that my tummy is getting hungry. "I may should eat one bit." I said and took a piece of the food. As i ate it, i began looking through my phone.

Hanamaru's P.O.V

As i heard a sound somewhere i started to wake up, slowly opening my eyes.

I looked around where i sas. My room? How did i get here? I then saw someone on my desk, but i couldn't see who it was because of my blurry eyes.

"Who's there?" I asked and the person turned around.

"Oh, you're awake Kunikida-san." A familiar voice said from that person. The person starts to ealk over to me with something on her hand. Is she going to hurt me?

I closed my eyes quickly to not let myself get any damage. I didn't felt anything.

I opened my eyes this time it wasn't blurry anymore, as i finally saw who it was. "(L/N)-san, zura?!"

"Yup that's me." She took a bite on the food she already ate. "Want some?" She said with her full mouth as she handed me the food.

"S-sure..." I grabbed the food. "Thanks." I thanked her.

I faced over to the window, as i saw how rainy and dark it was. "Your not going home?" I asked her.

"Well, i don't wanna be wet, so i'm gonna overnight here until the rain has stopped." (Y/N) said.

"So your ready for tomorrow's exam, zura?" I asked (Y/N) out of the blue.

"Well, we've been learning till dusk so i think i'm ready." (Y/N) said as she was scratching her back.

(L/N)-san started to yawn as i noticed it too. "You maybe need some sleep." I said.

"Yeah... You maybe got a futon somewhere?" (Y/N) asked as she looked around my room.

I started to notice already that we got no futons here in my home. "A-ah... Well..." I started to think if something.

"You maybe can sleep with me if you want!" I said. (Y/N) widen her eyes as she started to blush.

I cupped my mouth as i started to blush too because what i've said. "Sorry (L/N)-san but... We have no futons here, so you might-" "Sure i want to!"

"I mean well... You don't want me to sleep on the floor or else i'll catch a cold. So i'm okay with sleeping with you." (Y/N) said and smiled as if nothing had happened.

I nodded and got back to sleep. (Y/N) joined in and we both noticed how embarrassing it was. We were facing eachother as we saw our red faces.

"I'm going to turn around, zura..." I turned around and not trying to get back to that position.

Reader's P.O.V

Kunikida-san turned around as i did the same. Minutes has passed and i couldn't get any sleep.

I turned my head around to see if Kunikida-san was asleep and yup, she was. I started to get in different positions but none of them worked well.

I sighed as i had only one option. I turned around and got closer to Kunikida-san. I wrapped my arms around her body, as i felt that my heart was beating like crazy.

Kunikida-san started to noticed my crazy beating heart as she was keeping her sleep like nothing has happen between us.

I started to notice that my eyes we slowly closing, like how comfortable this was. I hugged Kunikida-san tighter as i fell alseep.