Christmas special

(Y/N) sighed as she gets out the note of her pocket. She's been in every store looking for stuff what to get for the girls.

"Let's see..." She said as she wrapped out the note and looked at it. She stood there frozen in a moment as she melt back into reality.

"Argh! Why is this so difficult?!" (Y/N) scratched her head with both of her hands on the side.

*Flashback*

It was 3 days before christmas and (Y/N) was eavesdropping Aqours outside the clubroom. Why you may ask? Well, ofcourse (Y/N) is "sick", and she wanted to give some special gifts to her girlfriends. That's why hes eavesdropping to know what they wanna get.

"I can't wait for christmas!" Chika said getting all pumped up.

"Me too!" You agreed. "I wonder if Santa knows what i want for christmas."

As Aqours was talking about christmas and ofcourse what they wanna get for christmas, (Y/N) quickly wrote it down on a blank paper.

"Alright, got everything, time to buy them a gift."

*Flashback end*

As (Y/N) was looking around for a while she was getting tired of searching. "Christmas is tomorrow, and still don't have any gifts for the girls..."

She exit the shop and walked back to her home. As (Y/N) arrived there, her big brother greeted her. (Y/N) greeted back and ignored what her big brother was saying next. She went upstairs to her room, closed the door, and layed down on her bed.

She looked at the ceiling, thinking about what the girls would tomorrow say if she didn't gave them the gift they wanted.

She started to groan, over and over, until her big brother entered her room. "Why are you groaning? Something wrong?" He asked as he sat on the edge of (Y/N)'s bed.

"It's just... I can't find any gifts for my girlfriends." (Y/N) said and covered her eyes with her arm.

Her big brother started to laugh. (Y/N) looked at his brtoher with a confused yet sad expression. "What's so funny?" She ask her bro.

"Ah, it's just something. Might give you a little tip." His brother stood up and sat next to (Y/N) so he can whisper to her ear. "Santa claus." His brother stood up again and exit the room, leaving (Y/N) confused.

"What is he even talking about?" (Y/N) ask herself and looked back at the ceiling. (Y/N) thought about it for a while, but nothing came up her mind. "Maybe i'll get some rest. That'll do."

*Timeskip*
Night time

First person

I was sleeping peacefully, dreaming about (insert dream). Then about a second later i heard something knocking next to me. I tried to ignore but, but didn't work really well.

"Alright, alright, i'm already awake-" As I sat up on my bed and looked at where the sound was coming from, you saw...
"S-santa Claus?!"

"Seriously? You really thought that i was Santa Claus?" A brown haired boy with a santa costume said. (Btw, just gonna add in my character if ya dont mind. He's not gonna bother ya after all ewe)