Chapter 9

Reader's P.O.V

Next day of school and i started to groan much as i can to stay to bed.

"Whats up lil' sis? Don't you wanna go to school?" My big bro said as he stood in front of the bed.

"How did you know?" I asked being all lazy.

"You do that everytime when i hear your groaning on your bed." Big bro said.

"Well then, come out of your bed because today i'm bringing you to school." Big bro said as he exit my room to get downstairs.

Wait... how? Does he have a car or something?

I stood up and started to dress up for school. When i was done, i headed downstairs as my mom notices me.

"Your brother is outsidr waiting for you dear. And i made you breakfast." Mom said. I thanked her as i ate my breakfast and rushed outside with my toast in my mouth.

I looked around to see where big bro was as i heard the sound of a horn coming from a car.

I looked to my left to see my big bro waiting for me in his car. "Come on. You don't wanna be late or do ya?"

I nodded and got into the car. Big bro started the car as we drove to Uranohoshi.

As we arrived, both me and big bro stepped out of the car. "Why are you stepping out? Don't you got anything to do home?" I asked while i looked at my bro.

Big bro sighed as he had a serious expression on his face. We both walked into the building, as my bro was taking another route somewhere.

Where is he going? Maybe i should follow him.

I sneaked behind him as we were on our way to the student council office.

Student council office? Why does big bro come here?

(B/N)'s P.O.V

I looked around, seeing if nobosy saw me coming into this building. As i opened the door and got into the student council office.

"Good morning (B/N)-san. So you came as i said." Dia said as she was almost done with the papers.

"Good morning to you too miss council prez Dia-chan." I greeted back. "So, why do you want me here?"

"I should've told you by phone but i think (L/N)-san will eavesdrop you." Dia sighed.

"You know how my lil' sis is." I started to laugh while i scratched my back.

"So wadda ya wanna talk about?" I asked while i leaned.

"It's about your little sis (Y/N). I see she has been acting normal today but the members of Aqours has been really strange lately when she wanted to support us." Dia said.

"Well, you could just talk to her and everything will be normal, eh?" I said.

Dia sighed. "Your always the one who knows what to do."

"Wadda mean?" I asked confused.

Reader's P.O.V

While i was eavesdropping them behind the door i- "(L/N)-san?"

I looked over to my right to see Ruby. "Wait! Kurosawa-san! It's not what you think!"

"Why were you eavesdropping onee-san and (B/N)-kun?" Ruby asked.

"Wait... You know my big bro?" I stood up while i looked at Ruby with a confused expression.

"Onee-san introduced me to him while he was visiting us." Ruby explained.

"I see. Big bro must have known the third years for a long time now." Ruby nodded.

I looked over to the door window to see what was going on. They were still talking about me apparently.

Big bro was finally done talking and made his way to the door. I started to panick and quickly hid by a nearby wall.

"I know your here lil' sis." Big bro said. I sighed and revealed myself in front of him.

"You were eavesdropping us, weren't ya?" I nodded slowly. Big bro sighed as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'll forgive you this time. But next time you eavesdropping me or someone else, you'll get it." He said. I nodded back.

"Anyway, Dia-chan asked me to visit her for a moment and i want to ask you if you wanna come too." Big bro said

"Sure!" I said being all happy now.

*Timeskip*

Me and big bro arrived at the Kurosawa's house. As my bro parked his car, we got out and he knocked on the door.

The door opened, revealing Ruby. "H-hi there." Ruby greeted, as we greeted back.

"Can we come in, Ruby-chan?" Bug bro asked and Ruby nodded.

"Come right in!" We got into the house, as i followed my bro to the living room.

"You can go play with Ruby-chan. I need to talk to Dia-chan first." Big bro said as he left the living room.

Ruby then came along to join me. It was silent in the living room for a moment until i asked, "So... What do you wanna do?"

"We can read the idol magazine!" Ruby said. I nodded as Ruby headed over somewhere to get a idol magazine.

As she came back, we both sat at a table and Ruby opened the magazine.

We both looked at it for some moments. Big bro finally came back a hour later.

"Well then, fun time's over! Let's go lil' sis." Big bro said.

"Coming!" I stood up but Ruby tugged me at my shirt. I looked at my back to face Ruby. "Something you wanna say?" I asked.

"I had fun! Thanks that you two came by." Ruby said as she smiled at me. I smiled back, and followed my big bro to his car.

"What was the long wait?" Big bro asked as he was already in the car.

"Ruby-san just wanted to say something to me, that's all." I said and hopped onto the car.

Big bro started the car and we drove back to our house.