Chapter 5

Audrey's POV:

The next morning I got up and got dressed. I put on a long sleeve crop top shirt that said 'Parental Advisory Explicit Content' and a black skater skirt with black converse.

I lightly curled my hair and put red lipstick on, and grabbed my sunglasses. Today I'm gonna give myself a tour..

I was walking down the stairs and saw Nash sitting on the counter eating breakfast.

I walked up to "Nash we didn't do anything, I walked out of the and ran into him and he took a shower somewhere else." I said

He didn't say anything. I frowned "And it wouldn't matter if we did or didn't do anything, that's none of your business" I said an turned to get a glass of water.

I felt someone come up really close behind me and spun me around. He grabbed my waist and turned me around. He looked pissed.

"It is my busines, I'm going to be Alpha in two days and this is my house, AND he is MY friend." I just stood there.

"I'm your trainer NOT your friend." I yelled back at him.

"I asked to you to train my pack AND be apart of it" he yelled even louder. I let accidentally let out a whimper.

"Audrey I'm-" "Don't. You're right I'm sorry 'Master'" and pushed him away and walked out the door.

I walked around and bought myself a lemonade and went to go sit on a rock.

"Hey" I looked over to my right and saw Taylor.

I rolled my eyes, could this day get any worse? "What do you want?"

He looked at me for a minute and put his hands up "Sorry, what crolled up your butt?" he said and came and took a seat next me.

I rolled my eyes "Leave me alone" I turned the other way but he grabbed my drink out of my hand "Bitch" I looked at him like he was crazy.

He smiled "Give me my drink back. Why are you smiling this is not funny?"

He started to laugh even harder. I couldn't help but smile, this kid was crazy.

"There it is" he smiled and pointed at my face. "What?" He just chuckled "Nvrm" he handed me my drink back and walked away. Okay then?

I got up and wiped of the dirt off my butt and started walking back to the house.

As soon as I walked in I saw Shawn on the couch "Holla" I said and sat down next to him.

Just then Cameron walked out of the bathroom and came and layed down on me and Shawn.

"What the hell? Uhm no" I pushed him off and went to sit on the the floor.

"Aw man my pillow is gone" he said and made the puppy dog face.

I laughed "Sorry that doesn't work on me" I got back and went to the kitchen and saw Nash's dad.

"Hey Chad" I smiled and waved he smiled back "Hello Audrey, are you coming to Nash's ceremony?" I sighed and shrugged my shoulders "Idk if he would want me there".

He came and say down by me. "Audrey he wants you there, trust me" he patted my back "And there will be no more training for the next month cuz the ceremony and he needs to find his Luna" oh no, I forgot he's gonna find his Luna, what if it's Alexis?

~~~

Authors Note:

Ooh I'm so excited for Nash's ceremony party, it's gonna be wild 🎅 hope you guys like my story! 💙