Chapter 14

Audrey's POV:

I have no idea what just happened.

One minute me and Shawn were punching bags and then he just kisses me?

And i kissed back...

Oh my god i so hate myself right now. Fuck. ugh.

I love Nash so much but i dont want to lose him, he means the world to me.

I walked to the door and ran upstairs. I saw Nash laying on the bed scrolling through twitter. I came up to him and got on the bed "Hey babe" Nash smiled and put down his phone. I got on top of him and starts kissing him, hard.

"Mmm Audrey" he moaned. I started to slowly grind on him and I felt little Nash. Just as I was about to take off my shirt Hayes busts through the doors and yells "Mom and dad want you EW YOU COULD HAVE WARNED ME YA NASTYS" and he slams the door shut again. I look at Nash and busted out laughing. Nash looked pissed and was about to go after him and yell for not knocking but I pulled him to the bed again.

I gave him one last kiss on the lips and then we both got up. When I opened the door Shawn was standing there...

I was still pissed he kissed me. I grabbed Nash's hand and pushed passed him. Asshole.

I let go of Nash's hand and ran to yhr dinner table and dug. I felt like I've been starving. Nash came and sat down next to me and started eating.

"Hungry?" he chuckled and took another bite of spaghetti. "Hush" i elbowed him and took almost 3 handfuls.

After dinner i decided to go talk to Shawn. I knocked on his door one time and he opened it. Weird.

"Hey can we talk for a minute?" he smiled and nodded his he for me to come in.

He sat on his bed and patted a spot for me to sit down next to him. "About what happened in the gyby it was an aaccident and i love Nash very much and I'm your Luna. Im trying to say that what happened can never happen again".

His smile dropped and it looked like he was about to cry and so was i. I was gonna apologize but he stopped me and said "You should go then" and i saw a tear slip. I nodded my head fast and ran out his room and shut the door. I leaned on it just to take a moment to think.

"Hey baby" Nash said exiting our room. I put on a fake smile and said hi back. "Whats wrong?" I shook my head and leaned toward him for a hug "Can you take a nap with me please?" even though i was still sweaty but i could seriously care less right now. I felt so guilty. "Anything for my beautiful Luna" and at that moment i knew i would have to tell Nash eventually.

~~~
Authors Note:

Update and yes I'm not dead. Love you guys!! ❤❤❤