Chapter 4

Audrey's POV:

"Okay everyone one more lap around the lake and we'll be finished for the day" I yelled to everyone.

They all mumbled 'finally' and I just chuckled and ran with them.

"Hey" I look to my left and saw Nash. I smiled "Hey" and he smiled to.

"So what are you gonna were to my 18th birthday party that is in 3 days?" he smirked.

I just looked at him "No" and continued running.

"What? Why please? I promise it'll be fun" he smiled. I shook my head "Pretty please Audrey, and you get to see me turn and become the official Alpha" he kept begging.

"Nooo Nash. I'm just here to train you, not be your friend" I said as my own word hurt me.

"Nope. You are coming cuz I'm still technically Alpha right now" he smirked.

I sighed, god this boy is gonna drive me crazy.

I stopped running "What kind of party is it?" He smiled and gave me a hug while picking me up and spinning me around. I felt sparks and then he dropped me.

He frowned "Uhm sorry" he mumbled and helped me up.

"It's fine" I dusted off my pants. Damn it was hot outside, I took off my shirt and looked back up at him and smirked.

He gulped "Uh mm oh yeah yah it is ha ha" he said staring at my 6 pack.

"Okay guys that's good, we'll finish up tomorrow!" I yelled and started walking back with everyone.

"Wait Audrey!" I turned around and Nash came up to me "Do you want me to show you to your room?-" "NASHY BOO wait up I wanna come with y'all" Alexis came jogging up and purposely tripped on Nash just to be in his arms..

I rolled my eyes "Oh uh sure babe" he held on to her waist and pulled her up.

"You know I think I can find it on my own" I said. and before Nash could say anything I turned around and started walking away making sure to sway my hips. I felt him staring and

smirked and walked back into the house. Shit maybe I should have stayed with him for help...

"Hey, need help?" I turned and saw a guy with brown hair spiked up a little bit in a way.

"Yes please" I smiled. He smiled back and started to show me the way to my room.

Damn he has a nice ass "I'm Cameron by the way, Nash's bestfriend. And thanks" he smirked.

Well shit, that was embarrassing. I blushed "Sorry" I mumbled. He chuckled "Nah it's all good, I get that a lot" I rolled my eyes. "Well here we are, let me or anyone know if you need anything. My room is right down the hall and Nash's is right next to you on the right" he said and pointed to his room.

"Lovely" i said to myself "Thank you" I said and he nodded his head and walked away.

As I walked in and got comfortable I decided to take a shower. I grabbed my towel and walked to the bathroom.

I turned on the water and waited for it to get warm and undressed myself.

I got in and did my business.

When I was finished I got out and dryer myself off, and then rapped my towel tightly around my body.

I picked up my clothes and walked out when I dropped my shirt.

I squatted down and picked it up and went to turn around when I smacked into someone. "Oh my god I'm so sorry I-" "Audrey it's fine" Shawn chuckled. he was wet and had just a towel rapped around his body too, I didn't see another bathroom?

But damn his body looks soo good. "Well I should go-" and then Nash's door opened.

He looked at us and frowned. I shook my head and before I could get anything out he walked back into his room and slammed the door.

I sighed "He'll get over it" Shawn said and walked back to his door like he was mad too?

I walked back into my room, what the hell just happened?

~~~

Hola 👋 hope y'all like the book, if you do please vote. Thanks beautifuls 😘