Chaper 10

Audrey's POV:

I got up and started to walk towards my room when two strong arms pulled me back and started kissing my neck again.

I chuckled. "Nash I need to get dressed" I said trying to unwrap is his arms from me.

"Or nah" he replied. I started laughing, that's one thing I've always loved about him.

He could always find a way to make me laugh whether I'm happy or sad.

I guess I was laughing too hard I didn't realized I dropped my blanket...

I looked down, and then back at Nash. Oh god, he had the biggest smile on his face.

I quickly grabbed the blanket when Nash snatched it out of my hands.

"Nash, we could do this the easy way or the hard way" and I tried so hard not to smile. He just smirked at me "When you're ready come and get it" .

I knew exactly what he was trying do. But I still went to reach for the blanket anyways.

As soon as I did that he pulled it up above my head so I couldn't reach it, bastard.

Me and Nash stopped messing around as we heard someone coming up the stairs... Why does God choose to do this to me?

Nash gabbed my elbow and pushed me behind him.

"Zayym Nash, yous a wild one" I peaked my head around Nash to see who it was, of course Cam.

I busted out laughing, he was doing that 💁 pose.. Sometimes I wonder about him..

I heard a growl come from Nash and then I realized I was still naked...

I peaked back over Nash's shoulder to see him frowning.

"Uh...Nice to see you....Audrey" he said making the situation even more awkward.

Nash growled again and I said "Uh hi Cam I'll see you around?" giving him the hint to leave.

He nodded his head and left.

I grabbed the blanket from Nash and quickly ran into my room before this day can get anymore awkward than it already is.

~~~

Authors Note:

I'm sorry this chapter is actually really short. I have really been exhausted and I feel so flustered. High School sucks ass. Bad things have been happening to me lately, and one day I couldn't take it anymore. I have depression... I should take a break but I don't want. Writing this book makes me feel happy that I can just be in my own little world for awhile. For those who read this book, and I don't even know why you still do ? but for those who do, thank you. for giving giving me a reason to update and be happy :) love youu ❤️