27...AND

The Sotus shooting is finally finished while drama airs every week.
Ram and Chief Director are getting busy now because if the drama's popularity.

"Ram! Ram!"
Chief yelled at Ram's name when he opened the office door.
" Yes, sir! What's happened?"
Ram runs to Chief's desk.
"We did it!!"
"Huh?"
" Look at this TV guid review."

.....SOTUS: The Series currently ranks as the highest rated Thai drama.
The only other one anywhere close is the Thai remake of Full House. SOTUS must have done something right to become this popular considering it is a BL drama which is already a niche market.....

"This is only one of the review. Look at this one and another one , here and there!!"
Chief showed several article to Ram.
"It's so interesting because most of show reviews are not even in Thailand. Sotus the series is pretty famous and popular among other countries!!"
Chief sounds so exciting.

"Oh, speaking of Overseas, we got a fan meeting offer several from China for Krist and Singto and Sotus members separately."
"When?"
"Umm, Sotus in November this year (2016). And main China event for Krist and Singto ...next year around February. In between, they have tons of fan meeting in domestic. Also, I think they will start another drama shooting, soon.
Krsit has two dramas. One is "puppy honey" series as a support role. But he will be the main role, called "Teenage mom the series". And Singto will be on "U-Prince the series" as support role. But.."
Ram paused.
"What? What's wrong?"
Chief asked.
" well, he will act gay role..again."
Ram said.
"Why?" Chief frowned.
" Umm, the contract was already signed by ...Mike. I couldn't change it."
Ram frowned.
Chief sighed.
"Who is his partner on that one?"
" I think Na Thanaboon Wanlopsirinun. He is not bad. Luckily the plot is good one."
Ram said.
"Tsk-Tsk, Mike... when will it be air?"
"It will be in March next year. It won't overlap to us anyway."
Ram said .
"Umm. so did Singto agreed? Well, since Mike sighed up the contract, we can't do anything. Singto is not famous enough. He can't choose his work too much...
From now on, you and Jane need to check his work throughly. He belongs  GMM, also he is a promising youth.we can't ruin his career."
Chief said to Ram.
Ram nodded.

"How about Krist? Do you think we can get him?"
Chief asked Ram.
"Umm, actually Krist wants to move to GMM but his current agent doesn't agree with us. No matter what we offer good deal to them."
Ram frown.
"Hummm. What's going on.."
Chief muttered.
" one more thing... about Krist's personal Manager.."
" Nong Yui? What's about her?"
" ... I hate to say but I think she is too protective over Krist. Seems like she avoid Singto as much as possible. In fact many peraya fan asked us if Krist and Singto got into a fight."
Ram said.
"Huh? What is peraya?"
Chief asked Ram.
" Name convention of Perawat and Prachaya  ; Their fan who support for both of them as a couple."
"..What? Oh my gosh. KristSingto aficionado...Wow.. people love them that much?"
Chief shook his head and sighed.
" I think peraya fans know they are not real couple but when Krist and Singto are together, they look so happy and appreciate each others. Those makes fans happy and want to see them more. In fact, I can't deny it, too. They are very natural."
Ram said.
"Well, Krist's father strongly opposed the idea that Krist and Singto working together. Once Sotus air ends, Krist's father want us to stop any peraya fan activities. He called me directly the other day to make sure this matter."
Chief massaged his temples again.
"What? Does Krist's father understand what he is talking about? Krist can't be alone now. Not yet."
Ram is upset.
" I know. But Krist's father believes that Singto can be a bad influence for Krist."
".....Wow."
Ram is speechless.
"Humm, I remember now. Check Krist's agency, if they have connections with Krist's family. If I'm correct, I think his grandfather or someone was in this industry.."
Chief tried to recall his memories.
"Yes! You are right. Krist's family can be a great threats to us."
" tsk tsk, not good... Krist needs Singto in order to success.."
" Yes. Originally his agency told us his gay role is only for this drama, so he won't pairing with anyone as long as he belongs current agency. But we still need Krist for fan meeting and others. He needs to work with Singto for a while. They can't be so obvious "fake BL couple " in public eyes. People want to see their lovey - dovey moment especially their peraya."
"I'll talk to Ktist's father and Nong Yui about it."
Chief said and massaging his temples again.

Singto lies on the bed and staring at pearl earring and sighed.
He pokes the erring and sighed.
The silence settle down over his room.
" Oyii, Singto? Are you home?"
Someone is calling from downstairs.
"......"
Soon Singto can hear the sound of steps is coming to his room.
"You there! Turn on the light. I can't see anything. It's dark already."
P'Jane turned on the room light.
"Hey.. turn off the light please."
Singto muttered.
"...."
P' Jane turned off the light again and get close to Singto's bed.
"Singto. What's wrong ?"
He sat down beside of bed and asked him gently.
"......"
Singto picked the pearl earring and give it to Jane, and hid under the sheets.
"Singto ? Is this ...that earring?"
Singto nodded.
"Why did you give this to me ? Isn't this import for you?"
"....."
" Don't you need this?"
"....."
Singto doesn't say anything.
"Singto?"
Jane asked again.
"...... no.."
"Huh? I can't hear you."
Jane asked him again.
"I don't need it anymore."
Singto spoke in a whisper.
"What?"
" I said , I do Not need anymore!"
Singto stick his head out from sheets a little and said to Jane.
"Huh? Why?"
"Don't wanna talk about it. ....please come back later."
Singto speaks calmly.
"Eh? Singto? do you give someone in your heart?"
Jane asked with surprise.
"........ I didn't even know I was falling for them until today. But it's fall apart already. I can't do anything."
Singto muttered and hid under the sheets again. He curled up his body like a baby face to wall.
"....are you sure you don't want to talk about it?"
Jane asked Singto again.
"........krup. Not now.. Leave me alone please."
"Do you need anything?"
"......Mai."
"No? Humm...well, if you need anything, just let me know. I'll be at downstairs for a while."
Jane stroked Singto's back several times and left.

The pitch black silence is falling his heart.