Lee x reader

(Y/n) pov
What to do in a drug store with a bitch of a sister and a cranky heart problem father in a dreadful world of the dead is the best way to celebrate a holiday trip. I traveled from (country or city name) to visit my father and sister to Macon. But what I didn't except to see the dead roaming around feeding on the living I was just driving when I saw a woman eating another person I freaked out and driven faster to they're place, I made it but once I knocked on the door they weren't there I freaked out and saw people getting trapped in the city with the dead feasting on them. I went to a drug store that was close and saw it was surrounded but I found my sister and father in the car being scared and once they saw me with wide eyes they started the car and let me inside and waited till the heard to be small. after that we went inside to take cover and found other survivors, but my sister and father doesn't trust them and my father always judge them before getting to know the people they truly are, after getting used to them we finally trusted them after sometime we heard people's voices and Doug let Carly and Glenn out to check what's going on. "We can't let people in here" "but what if they can help us sis plus look on the brightside more people more help" "so we can't trust them we don't know if there armed" "you sure because I just heard one guy screaming fuck". Lily rolled hers eye and saw Carly and Glenn back with the survivors once they got inside we heard the walkers banging on the cage outside we stayed quiet until it stopped. My sister started arguing with Carly and was defended by two men but soon was arguing with my father, he looked at the boy and said 'holy shit' he started saying bash the boys head in or throwing him outside which I was afraid for the boy because I know how my father can be with this type of situation and can be rational. He came close to the boy but I blocked the boy away from him. "(Y/n) get out of my way the boy is fucking bit" "no dad I can't let you do that they said he wasn't bit so he wasn't. Also if he was no one and I mean no one will hurt that boy he is just a fucking kid" "you know I never see you doing the right choice I only saw you're sister that's why she's my favorite". I glared at him and pushed him away from the boy while the two men thank me for my heroic act when i heard a little girl scream. I ran towards her and saw a walker I grabbed it and slammed it's head against the shelf until it tried to bite my neck luckily Carly shot it in the head. The girl thanked me and ran towards the man and hugged him when we all heard the walkers banging on the walls and trying to get in. After the commotion went down my dad started calling Carly a bitch and me being stupid, until he grabbed tightly to his chest, "DAD". "What's wrong with him" "it's his heart" "m-my pills". While they talked about how to get my dad pills I sat on the floor thinking to myself why I wasn't a good kid to my dad and only lily, probably cause I wasn't the best strict person like her and being a type of leader with balls to make tough decisions. I didn't notice the man walking towards me and trying to get my attention, "excuse me I'm Lee Everett and yours" "(y/n)" "nice to meet you (y/n) and thank you for protecting clementine I thought I would have lost her" "no problem also I wouldn't want a kid to get hurt so I helped but my sister and father don't care". He cave me the look of pity but smiled and walked away while I still thought about the words my father said.
Skip time
After getting my father the pills the drug store was overrun with walkers Kenny went to get the truck ready and Lee was the last one to leave but my father yelled at him and punched him square in the face leaving him I didn't want him to die so I went towards him to help him up but saw a walker coming I grabbed the screwdriver and stabbed it and grabbed Lee by the hand and ran hand in hand towards the truck. Sadly we lost Doug he was like a brother to me but now he's gone, Lee comforted me including clem I treated her if she was like my child same goes for Lee.
Skip time
We went to a motor inn and got all the walker corpse and a woman's corpse to burn them. I saw my father glaring at Lee, I went straight up to my father and told him to never talk to me until he apologize to Lee and I. I walked away and went to the kids. "Hello kids I never intended to let my dad scare you, also my name is (y/n)". "It's okay I'm clementine" "and I'm duck" "nice to meet you both I also like to say that I'll always protect you both when you're in trouble". They nodded there heads and I walked up to a couple talking. "Hi I'm (y/n) and I would like to say that I'm sorry the way my father said to you both he gets protective over me and my sister..well mostly my sister" "it's fine the names Kenny and this here is my wife katja also what do you mean you're sister mostly" "well she has this leadership that I don't which my father is very impressed with but me..nothing the way he said to me at the drug store is kinda new for me, so I don't want to speak with him". They looked at me with sadness but reassure me that he loves me very much. I thanked them and walked away to see my sister giving a nasty look towards me while I rolled my eyes which caused her to walk towards me and smack me in the face. "Don't you dare roll you're damn eyes" "what the hell is you're problem I did nothing wrong hell I shouldn't have came here to visit you or dad I mean you begged me to come and what do I get. Nothing but pain from you and father saying he doesn't love me and you smacking and bitching about how I'm being better then you have you seen yourself lately no cause you're busy being a little bitch including dad he acts like a pussy well fuck you". I pulled my middle finger up and walked away with her feeling guilty along with my dad but I couldn't care less. Lee and Kenny covering the kids ears I felt bad for cussing but I was beyond pissed I went to a room and found it to be clear and closed the door and layed down. "God why do they have to be jerks". I closed my eyes until I heard the door being knocked. "State your name and business" "Lee and I want to see if you're alright "come in". He came in and closed the door and locked it shut. "How you holding up" "not good I just wish it never came to this I just wish I never came and visited them" "I mean yeah but what if this was the last time to see them and you never said goodbye" "I know but they never seem to say I love you". He did the unexpected next which he slammed his lips against mine and I surprisingly kissed back which caused a heated moment but I pulled away and said the words I thought I would ever said to someone. "I love you lee" "I love you too (y/n)".
Extending ending
Lee had to tell (y/n) that he killed his wife and the man she slept with, which scared him because he didn't want to freak her out from his past. "Hey um hun" "yeah" "I need to tell you about my past" "that you killed you're wife and the man you slept with yeah I know. I saw the news it's fine I'm not scared so don't worry" "how come" "cause I bet you're a killer in bed". She smirked while Lee just gave her a lustful look and pushed her towards the wall in there room and kissed her neck and whispered something in her ear. "You bet baby~".
It was a sinful night for them~♡♡♡

My god this took time to think while writing also send me request of who you like to see like Kenny Javier David mark Luke nick. Even carver and troy even tho I hate them and of course the 400 days characters as in.
Vince
Russell
Whyett
And last but not least Jesus and the muscular man in season 3....I need to find out about his name I suck at remembering they're names. 😣😣😣
Oh I'll also do smut request!!! Have fun 😈😈😍😍😘😘