Louis x jealous reader

(Y/n) pov
Louis is spending more time trying to get clementine to notice him which always bothered me so much since I like him more then a friend hell even Marlon knows I like him since he's my brother.
He even sang oh my darling to clem and it just annoyed me so damn much, I knew I had to take a chance to make him mine.
Skip time
I was seating next to Marlon while ruby sat next to me, she was a good friend to me and will always be my friend she knows about my crush and always assures me he accept my feelings. I was eating when the kid burp then Clem did as well. "Would you stop it". Louis burp next till my brother stopped them, "enough". Everyone stopped what they were doing and Ruby smiled but quickly faded when my brother burp and smile. She left and pulled the middle finger up which made me giggle, after we all ate Louis decided to play war with us and it was violet's time to shine. She sat next to me and we started playing the game. I won first and asked a good question, "did you ever had a first kiss" "yes and the boy I kissed was name gabe" "really (y/n) that's the question" "yeah I mean look at her she is quite pretty she probably gets all the guys". Clem smiled and put a kings card down. "So (y/n) have a crush on anyone, don't worry its a yes or no question" "yes". My brother smirked and placed a card down while everyone did as well. "Clem who took care of you" "a man name Lee he taught me things" "the most important" "how to say goodbye". We put our next cards down and Louis won, "okay uh ever had a boyfriend" "oh my god" "what it was a question" "I met a boy but only friends" "okay". Once again Louis won, he was thinking of a question and I put my cards down and yawn. "Hey Marlon I'm going to bed night dudes" "night (y/n)" I waved to them goodbye and went to my room to sleep when Rosie was behind me and was following me to the room. I went to the door and let Rosie in first then I went inside to get some rest.
Next morning
I woke up to see Rosie in my face drooling and licking my cheek to wake me up. "Alright alright I'm up I'm up". I got up and fix my hair and went downstairs to go outside but to see the others getting ready to go hunting for food. Marlon was talking to them and was telling them of what we need. "Hey guys" "hi" "hello" "good morning". I waved to them and was asking my brother to go which he hesitate at first then sighed but allowed as long I stayed close to Louis. I grabbed my weapon (f/w).
We went to the traps to see what we caught and saw a walker hanging there with a stick through its head I went ahead of them and saw footprints and saw a cigarette with a few bible words. I saw the others with Louis and asim, Brody was freaking out and tried to calm down which she turn into a crazy bitch I got scared and backed away from them. Asim took her back to our place and we went off to a train station to get the food clem was talking about since she knows the place more than us.
Skip time
We came back in one piece since a guy attacked clem and Aj and the walkers were coming closer to us but we managed to escape them the guy clem pushed towards the walkers had different eye colors and was trying to take the food. "Clem I'm so glad you're safe" "thanks Louis" "no problem". I felt my face turn red from anger but calm down once we made it back I just the items on the table and ran to my brother hugging him tightly which he return but more squeezing. I returned to the table and sat on the bench until Brody came back and was yelling about how Clem shouldn't have killed the man. "Brody what is the matter she had to kill them or he would have killed her" "so she isn't important we do! "Hey clem is important like us we're a family" Brody was then getting yelled at by Marlon and then pushed him.
I pushed her and she got up and ran my brother thanked me and went after her. I sighed and saw Louis smiling at me and then looked at clementine with a loving look which I was jealous about. I walked away and say next to tenn he knew about my crush as well and he tried to help me to get him to like me but I lost so much hope already. I looked down sadly as tenn rubbed my back in comfort I just really want Louis to like me but of course it's now like a fairy tale where a shining armor prince saves you from a beast. I didn't notice there was a bowl of food in front of me when I saw tenn pushing it in front of me. "Nah its fine someone else can have it I'm going to my room" I walked off very quick and didn't look at anyone during the time. Once I made it I locked the door behind me and slid against the door with tears threating to fall, at this time I didn't care anymore and cry my heart out till all I saw was darkness.
To be continued

Oh my lord I thought into it and wanted it to be more dramatic well until next time bye!