💚when they're jealous 💚

Modern day to the present day
Lee
He would be very protective of you even when you're giving clementine attention he would still be jealous which would lead him being scolded by you.
Kenny
He would be a little mad and give the silent treatment which would cause the both of you to not talk for a few days until he comes clean that he was jealous.
Ben
He would be a little worried but soon ignore it by hugging your waist and glare at the person who takes you're attention.
Mark
He would be upset but forgives you cause he is a sweetheart
Omid
Would be faking his cheerful self then be very pissed at the guy and confront you about it.
Vince
Would try to kill the guy but you wouldn't allow that and talked to him about not killing the man until calming him down.
Whyett
Him being bitchy all the time would be pissed and questions why you guys are still dating even before the dead rise up. But still loves you very much and would just cling to you.
Russell
Being a teenager would mean being very overprotective and caring towards you and would threat anybody that flirts with you even when he's bluffing.
Luke
He tells the guy to fuck off and holds you're waist until you guys are alone so he can leave a mark on you're neck so people can know who you belong to.
Nick
Flips the bird at them and yells out 'SHE'S MINE BITCH'.....yeah that's about it
Troy
He points his gun at them and sent threats to them.
Carver
Push them off the rooftop...no hesitation.........
Mike
He starts a fight with them. What a total badass.
Arvo
He try to act tough but you end up standing up for yourself towards them and won't back down from a fight which he loves and will also think how he ended up with a perfect girl like you!
Javier
He yells at them to back off or just shows off by kissing you which you kiss back to show that you do belong to him.
David
He gets very angry and puts the blame on you but as soon he sees you crying he starts to feel guilty and would apologize to you many times until you forgive him.
Gabe
Him having his teenage hormones would blame you and wouldn't feel bad until you yell at him for being a jackass. He would then feel bad once he sees the damage he has done to you, he apologize for the words he said and wouldn't stop saying sorry.
Tripp
He would be a very jealous man when you talk to Javier all the time even when you told him, Javier was you're cousin but he still felt jealous that he tried to kick him out. Even tho you had to convince him other wise..if you know what I mean~ 😜😉
Jesus (Paul)
He shows off his skills and hug you all the time and kiss you here or there to get the man to leave you alone.
Marlon
Be angry but tries to calm himself down by talking to Louis or Rosie until telling you why he's mad and wants you by his side. (I know he died but I want him to be alive during this time but the other Marlon one shot was only for the kubz scouts video don't worry he's fine)
Louis
He sings his worrys away and even sang to you of how he felt giving you're attention to Rosie...yeah a fucking dog but at least that let's you know he loves you very much.

My god this took me a hour to fucking think of what the characters feel and I think I sucked at it...please don't hate me also I'll be reading questions if you have any for me and I'll read them with clem Luke and Jesus cause come on Jesus is cool as fuck. Also how many words I wrote is...idk but I'll write the next story later bye!
Words count: 688