Marlon x reader

(Y/n) pov:
After the car crash clem and Aj, I was surrounded by walkers until we saw a figure walking towards us. It took Aj and I want to save him but it went off with him and clem blacked out, soon I saw nothing but darkness.
Skip time
I woke up to see clem looking at a memory book and looking inside. I pulled my arm to feel it getting pulled back to which was tied by tape...great. I ripped it off and jumped down to Clem grabbing a box and pulled a palette knife. "Clem try opening that door it could get us out" "woah..you scared me next time tell me if you're behind me" "sorry I just woke up and to be in a bed with tape on my wrist tied to a post". She smiled and unlocked the door to which we both checked to see if anyone was there. We went and looked around and saw a cabinet to see the word 'fuck you'.
"Well fuck you too cabinet" "really it didn't mean anything" "yeah but it didn't know about my life". She laughed and kept walking, next we went to a door that said 'you suck'. Clem heard foot steps and grabbed my wrist to hide. A kid was walking holding a weapon and clem had run to him while saying drop it. I got up to get her off but saw another figure holding a bow
"Drop it". Clem glared at him while I was scared,. He started walking towards us while talking. "We're not gonna hurt you. We've got your boy. He's safe, if you want to see him again, you'll drop that knife. Now." "Well that's not very kind to ask threating us with seeing him again now is it" he turned to me then back to clem.
Clem dropped the knife the boy she held was breathing heavily
"Your turn" "good. That's good. See all good here. Look, if we wanted to hurt you both we would have by now. Considering the circumstances, I'll let this little slide standoff aside. But you only get one strike. Now are you guys gonna behave so I can take you two to see your boy?. Because if you really want to fight you're little outnumbered." "We're sorry we didn't know where we we're or who you were, we just want to see the boy we were with" "tsk you could have just ask".Sorry for locking and tying you both to the bed and all". That part with the tying to the bed was weird for me. He told us there names. The guy that was taking us to see Aj was Marlon and the kid was tenn short for teenesee. We went outside to see a bunch of old things. "This place seem nice" "yeah it was a old school but pretty calm" "even with the words fuck you and you suck on items" "yeah they were there before us". He walked faster and a kid was staring at me and clem very intently. Clem and Marlon had there conversation while I stayed silent until he said Aj was with a guy name Louis. He said follow a music and we will find them.
Skip time
I heard the music which was pretty soothing even tho its loud as hell. Soon we made it upstairs to see a woman holding her hand.
"Ow little fucker hey. HEY. Bout time you woke up. Your little boy just BIT me. He's lucky I didn't put a boot to his head." "Calm down he is usually like this when he is mad" "so what that boy bit me. What ever". Damn that girl was a bitch
Soon we went to the corner and saw Aj. "Hey what's up kid finally we get to see you" "(y/n) clem!" He hugged us both to see a guy at the piano looking at us. After he asked if we're okay, clem tickle him and asked why he bit the woman. I went to see the other people but was stopped by Clem. "Hey who is she" "the name is (y/n) you must be Louis and hope you don't mind but I'm going to see the others" "alright I'll take care of these two" "thanks. Oh and by the way you do anything to them I won't try and get you". I went out the door to hear him singing oh my darling but with clementine's name. I know Louis and clem and going to fall in love. I bump into someone.
"Sorry I didn't see where I was going" "it's fine but I need you're help and clem. And I can't seem to find rosie" "sure I'll help". He went to get the others and soon we were outside to help kill the walkers I had killed 5 walkers but was grabbed behind and was pulled but I started struggling to get away
"Someone help me!" I was pulled away when the walker was killed I saw Marlon and clem with me and thank them for helping me we saw the rope and waited for the walker to come and cut it and the log hit the walker to the tree. I killed a walker that was coming near a guy and stab it in the back but a dog came in ripping it's head. It looked at me and was growling. "Hey hey shh hey girl" "awe such a cute dog but need to wash the blood off" "yeah rosie is a cutie well even with the blood off". I smiled and he blushed, we went back inside and waited for dinner to cook.
I was talking with Aj and clem when Marlon came behind him and scared him. He hit him in the nuts and Aj ran off being worried.
"Hey Marlon are you alright I'm so sorry he did that he just got scared" "ugh it's fine he can't do that when eating at the same table" "I know clem is going to talk with him". He smile but grunted in pain, I thought it was funny I let a giggle slip out my mouth to see him smiling like a idiot.