🤝ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ🤝

Scene: The Louvre

Scene: The Louvre.

People are watching displays at the Egyptian gallery.

Alim Kubdel and two other workers are moving a framed papyrus.

"Easy... easy..." Alim warns them to be careful.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

In another section of the museum, Kalianna draws a statue of a past Miraculous holder in her sketchbook while Giselle takes photos of the paintings.

"There's gotta be more. We just need to find the seals of the Guardians." The rainbownette takes another photo of a painting with a woman. "There!" She zooms in on it, revealing a seal on the ring of the woman.

The two girls stare at a painting of the Ancient European Rabbit Miraculous holder.

"So this lady was a holder?" Kalianna asked Giselle.

"Of the rabbit, since she's clearly holding one in her arms." Giselle figures.

Kalianna looks at the ancient Miraculous statue. "Miraculous holders are always pictured solo, but there had to have been some love stories between some of them. A Lady Luck and a Cat Noir in love, it must've happened at some point, right?"

"Or maybe they just focused on the job and kept their lovey-dovey stuff out of their superhero lives, like you should. Preferably with a boy you've been in love with for a long time," Giselle told her.

Kalianna looks down at Tikki in her purse. "Tikki, it must've happened in the past. A Lady Luck in love with a Cat Noir."

"Well, yes, but... there was no evil Monarch intent on stealing their Miraculous back then." Tikki says.

"So... things were going on between them?" Kalianna inquires.

"Oh... I don't know much about romance, you know? Maybe it would be best if you asked her yourself." Tikki says.

Kalianna looks at the ancient statue in awe. "I can do that?"

"Yes, Kalianna, with your Kwagatama." Tikki reveals.

Kalianna recalls Tikki giving her a Kwagatama on her birthday, then takes it off her neck and shows it to Giselle.

She gasps. "Holy sh1t, there's a way to talk to Miraculous holders of the past?"

"Just touch the seal with your Kwagatama and say "reunion"!" Tikki explains.

Giselle looks around from behind a corner. "There's no one there. We're good to go." She gave Kalianna a thumbs up.

Kalianna walks up to the statue she was drawing previously. Her Kwagatama lights up, frightening her. She backs off and accidentally knocks the ancient Rabbit Miraculous holder's painting off the wall, triggering the museum's alarm.