3

Kaden spend most of his summer break with his friends when he wasn't working and the other half with his family, even thought his friends where at his place more then their own. Now he's heading off to college and since its his a freshman he has to stay at the dorms. He packed what he really need. The college not far from home so if he need anything else he could drive to get it.

Kaden placed the last box in his car, he turn to his family. "That's the last of it." Kaden said. Alec was the first to walked to him and hugged him. "Study hard okay." Alec said as he pulled away. "I will." Kaden said. Liam was next to hug his brother. "If you need anything just call, or just come the door is always open." Liam told his brother as he pulled away.

Kaden walked over to where his dad and Luke was standing. He hugged Luke first. "Thank you for making my dad happy." Kaden whisper in Luke ear. Luke hugged Kaden a littler longer. After Luke pulled away he walk over to his dad. "Don't mess thing up with Luke his a keeper." Kaden whisper to his dad. " I will never think of it." Edgar whisper to his son.

The last person his walked to was Charles. The man he looked up to the most. The same man that showed him how to fix things and listen to him when everyone else was busy. "If you need to get away from life my door is always open." Charles told Kaden once they pulled away. "Don't tell the others, but your places is the first place I would go." Kaden told him. Making the older man laugh.

Kaden walked to his car, he open the door. Before getting in he took one last look at his family. He thought about where he would be if it wasn't for them. Sure most are not blood but they are family to him none of less. He got in his car before he started crying. As he drove he thought of everything that has happen with in the year. His mother went to jail. His dad gave Liam his business to go along with the one he owns. His dad find love and is happy for once. The family grow and everyone is happy.

Half an hour later Kaden was parked in front of the dormitory. He grabbed two bags and a small box he made his way to his room on the second floor. Kaden wait for the elevator doors to open. No one was on, this made Kaden happy. He already had his key in hand. He unlocked the door and made his way in. Sam hasn't made it yet, Kaden didn't see any of his stuff.

Kaden was almost done unpacking when Sam walked in. "Hey man." Sam said as he dropped three bags on the floor by his bed. "Hey." Kaden said back. "What took you so long?" Kaden asked. "Mother." Sam said. That's all Kaden need to know. Sam mother is just like his mother was. "Is that everything?" Kaden asked Sam pointing to his bags. "Yeah. Two bags have my cloths and the other has my school stuff." Sam told him.

Kaden helped Sam unpacked, after they walked around to checking see what building that their classers are. They went and got coffee at the coffee shop that's on campus, that's when they ran into Jether and Zeke " Hey guys." Zeke said when he saw Kaden and Sam. "Hey." Sam back. " Did you guys heard about the party at the frat house off campus?" Jether asked them. "No" Sam said. Kaden shook his head no. "We're not going so it doesn't matter." Zeke said as he looked at his boyfriend. "I know what you mean Zeke." Kaden said.

"I heard what happen at those parties and I came here to study not party." Sam said. "Sam right. Its all over the news about what happens at those parties." Kaden said. "How about a move night then." Jether said. "Sounds good. We can walk to the store for snacks." Zeke said. They walked to the store that's a five minute from the campus. Sam and Kaden went one way and Zeke and Jether went another way.

Once they were done they head back to the dorm. They passed people that where on their way to the frat party. Now and then some girls would stop them and asked them if they where going. They told them no and keep walking.

They got to the dorm about seven o'clock. They went to Sam and Kaden dorm for move night. The moment they walked in Zeke started to take the pillow and blanket on the floor in front of the T.V. Sam put the snacks on the table. Jether put the DVD in the player, Kaden just took a sit there watching everyone.

Three moves in and everyone has fall a sleep. Jether was spooning Zeke, Sam was hugging a pillow. Kaden was hanging of the couch. Tomorrow is last day of freedom, they made plans to walked around campus again as part of the tour group for the freshman.