Chapter 3

"Man, this place is off the chain!" Jay exclaimed as he stepped into the house.

        "I guess." Luke said with a sigh.

        "Dude, why are you so bummed?" Jay asked. He could tell something was wrong with him, but he also knew that Luke would never tell him anything. Just as he thought, Luke shook his head to indicate that nothing was wrong. That boy was the most stubborn person Jay has ever met.

        "I might be a year younger than you, but you have to listen to me till farther notice. I'm the one teaching you what to do so you can go to a Human school." he warned. "Anyway, who's the pretty girl next door?

        "She said her name was Jamie." Zack said walking in from the kitchen. He had gotten him some of his left over boy he kill yesterday. Honestly, Luke didn't see why his brother saved his food. He liked to finish his just in case one of his greedy parents wanted to steal some.

        "So are we going to start this class or what?" he asked.

        "Okay, first off you need to learn how to breath." Jay started. He inhaled and exhaled a couple of times to show them how it's done. He then tossed them something small and hard.

        "What is this?" Luke asked.

        "That, my friends, is a cell phone. Most of the kids here have one." he simply explained.

        "How do you use this?" Zack asked as his started to ring. Jay took the phone and slid a tiny circle labeled answer.

        "Hello? Yes. Huh? Yup. Nah man I'm just at a friends. Alright I'll see you then." he hung up by pressing a red button that said end.

        "Okay guys we just got invited to a party!" he announced excitedly.

        "Party?" Luke and Zack asked together. They stared at each other and shrugged. Jay stepped out of house for a couple of seconds and came back with two suits. He, of course, already had his on. They all traveled outside to his amazing piece of machinery.

        "This, my friends, is called a car. It's a 2014 Convertible Mustang." Jay said walking up to the foreign black object. "It's brand new and it's an automatic. That means that it'll change gears for  you. Now I'm going to let one of you drive. You scratch it and your ass is getting stabbed."

        "That makes no sense. Who lets a inexperienced person drive?" Zack asked shaking his head.

        "That's what makes is fun." he asked with a smirk. They piled into the car, Luke in the drivers' seat, and sat there for a moment.