Chapter Nine: Bulma's Visit

Goku's POV
Goku sat next to Vegeta holdimg him. "Goku... When Bulma comes we treat each other like we used to. That means no touching or sweet talk." Vegeta said, "aww! But I like to touch you." Goku frowned, "remember... We got to keep this on a DL." Goku nodded.
Time skippy :)
Goku heard a knock at the door. It was Bulma. She wore the tejano singer shirt Selena, with blue jeans, red flats, and her hair was up in a short pony tail. "Uh... Um hey Bulma," Goku said awkwardly, "mhm... Is Vegeta here or..." Bulma trailed off sadness in her blue eyes. Goku nodded and let her in. He led Bulma into the living room. "Vegeta... She's here." Vegeta shot Goku and Bulma, "why are you here woman?" He growled Bulma flinched and looked down to her feet. "I-I came to apologize." She stuttered, "listen Vegeta... I dunno what came over me. But... I'm sorry that I hurt you. I know you won't come back to me. I'm okay with that. I... There is no excuse for my actions. I hope we can still be friends, if not I understand. I'm sorry." Vegeta sat there in silence. Goku's eyes darted from Bulma to Vegeta. The silence last for another minute. "I forgive you. I'll be your friend... However... You have to earn back my trust." Vegeta said meeting Bulma's gaze. Goku smiled warmly, 'M sweet prince. I always knew you had a soft spot.' Goku thought, "t-thank you Vegeta." Bulma smiled.