Chapter 7: More than this

"Jake?"

"Hey," he waved "Hi"

"What are you doing here?" I turn my back on him.

"I just came to apologize...." He murmured.

"Ok, and?"

"I just want one more chance? You know, to hang out?" I can feel him getting closer.

Sure, Jake was handsome but I didn't like him... At all, I think?

"I don't know, Jake. I wanna trust you but it seems that I can't," I look at him. His brown eyes were begging for mercy.

"Please? I promise not to embarrass you...." Our foreheads nearly touched....

"Please?" He begged.

"Ok... Fine!" I walk away and I felt a wire hit my foot and then I feel cold water rush on my head then my feet...

I glare at Jake. "Staring now!" He shouted as I ran away from him.

"God, I hate him!" I grab a towel and clean myself.

~3 days later~

"Hello miss Yivi," Nicholas kissed my knuckles.

"Hello, lord Nicholas," I bowed. "If you're looking for my mom, then she's in the kitchen." I guided him.

"Oh, thanks but I didn't come for her... I came for you," I look at him in shock.

"What? Why?"

"Jake is taking you to a special place where your mother and I had a date," I thought about it and I couldn't remember where it was when she told me.

"Okay? I guess I better go get changed." I ran upstairs and changed into some comfortable clothes.

"Okay! I'm ready!" Lord Nicholas took my hand and guided me towards his ride.

"Jake should be at the place where hies going to kiss you- uh! I mean, ask you something!" He quickly corrected.

Weird........ Noway in heck, is Jake placing his dirty mouth on my clean and sealed lips.

We got to the place but it didn't feel right.

"This is how far I can go. Keep on walking and you'll see a picnic that Jake made for you." He opened the door for me and I said 'thank you'.

I walk father into the woods and I find Jake humming and whistling.

"Oh! Hi, Yivi. I made us food to eat," he took my hand and sat me down carefully.

"Since when did this 'Jake' became all nice?" I ate a sand which.

"Since I started to fall in love with you," he smiled.

"Very funny," I said.

"No, I'm serious," he took my hand into his.

"Jake? What-" then he smashed his lips into mine.

My mind was clear when he kissed me. I couldn't even think.... But I knew it was wrong. I pushed him away from me.

"What is wrong with you?" Then I hear a little click from the boat next to a tree in front of us.

"Nothing! I'm in love with you! Don't you get that?!" He walked back to me.

"You set me up!" I pushed him away from me. "I hate you!" I ran away from him, so far that my legs couldn't take it anymore.

~Home~

My clothes were all dirty and I took a nice bath after... Let's say I took a 2 hours bath.

I put on my comfy pjs and laid on my bed reading my book.

"Sweetie? May I come in?" My mom knocked on the door.

"Whatever you want. You do it anyways," I close my book and set it on my counter next to me.

"I'm sorry that happened, Yivi, it happened the same thing with Nicholas and me... But it turns out that I didn't care cuz I fell in love with him than my fiancé." She comforted me.

"I hate Jake, mom. He stole my first kiss and he set me up!" I cried on her shoulder.

"I know. I'm sorry to bring him here.... Do you want Anthony to talk to?" She asked.

"Yes, I'd love to talk to him." I clean my tears.

"Ok," She got up and left my room. I felt a little joy that my best friend was coming but I wonder who is my prince.... Charming?