8

I wake up in a basement, or a cellar, I'm not sure. I feel rope being tightened around my wrists.
"You have given me trouble, now I wasn't expecting a warrior to be in Beacon Hills, but that just helps my cause, since your job description is to protect your pack, you're practically... The guardian of every wolf in town," Miss Blake, or I guess, Jennifer, says to me as she finishes tying the knots smiling as she does so. "Now, I have somewhere to be, so you two, sit tight," as she finishes her sentence she brings out a needle, flicking it a few times before injecting it into my neck. I start screaming as the burning pain radiates through my body, "ahh, wolfsbane, that's should keep you in check until I come back."
I don't even register that she has left because I'm trying to do anything at all to express the pain that my whole body is feeling. Eventually, I pass out.

—————————————————————
"Corinne.. Corinne, come on wake up, we both got to get out of here.. Day! Wake up, come on kid," I hear sheriff sigh, as I groan, slowly coming too.
"Gosh, stop shouting I'm up, I'm up.. Five more minutes," I say as I start slumping back over. The burning has stopped throughout my body, but I feel incredibly weak.
"No, no, no, kid, you gotta start waking up, come on." I sigh as I open my eyes, seeing the sheriff across from me, "Now, I've been trying to untie the rope but it's too tight, you gotta try and get yours so we can get out of here."
I sigh, and give him an okay before I try and untie or break the rope, both going unsuccessfully. After a few minutes of trying, I sigh out, "I'm sorry, I-I can't get it."
"Don't you know how to do this stuff, isn't that what juvenile delinquents do?" he questions.
"Ouch, that hurts, right here," I go to move my arm up, but then realize once again that they're tied behind my back. I sigh out, "if I wasn't tied up, you know where I'd be pointing? My heart, okay, that hu-and anyways, I know how to get out of handcuffs, there's not a lock to pick when you're wrapped in multiple layers of rope, okay?" We both sigh simultaneously. "So, since we're both stuck here... How about a game of 20 questions?" I ask, while wildly smirking. The sheriff sighs again, "I'll give you a hint, it's an animal!"
Not even missing a beat, the sheriff replies, "Werewolf."
"Damn... You didn't tell me you were a mind reader Sher!" Once again, a sigh comes from the sheriff.
—————————————————————
"I spy, with my little eye... Something... brown," I say. We had played a few rounds of 20 questions, but Sher (which is my new nickname for who I now know as Noah) was just too good at it. So now, I've moved on to ISpy.
"Everything in here is brown, Corinne," he sighs.
I go to reply, but am cut off by noise coming above us. I instantly look to the stairs, Noah following my line of sight, to see a brunette, with curly hair getting taken down by the one, the only, Jennifer Blake, wretched bitch. I think, only to get a kick in the head by said wretched bitch.
"Hey!" I shout, sending her a glare, only for her to raise an eyebrow at me, "Oh.. I uh-I said that wretched bitch thing out loud... Didn't I?" I look at her, then to Noah and the woman currently being tied up, both captured parents giving me a nod in response. I make a silent O with my mouth, slowly nodding my head. After my realization, I turn my attention back to Miss Blake, who is finishing tying up the brunette. "Well, you really are one sick bitch though, you know that, right?"
She smirks at me, "Oh, I'll be excited to finish you off, Corinne," I continue mocking her, mouthing the words of what she was saying. I know, I know, childish. I continue with my mouthing of the words. until she finally catches on, sending a foot flying to my face, knocking me unconscious.
—————————————————————
I groan as I come to, once again for the third time in one night. Or two nights? I'm not really sure anymore, "Ugh, that bitch needs to stop knocking me out, she's gonna cause some brain damage."
"I don't think she's the one that caused the brain damage," Noah mutters.
After sending a small glare to Sher, I finally look at the brunette, "Sorry, manners. I'm Corinne! Up for a game of 20 questions?" She looks to Noah, then back at me, releasing a sigh.