6. Everyone Cries (Infinity War)

((Infinity War spoilers. Not that many would not know by now but still))

     Michael whistled boredly while he drummed the steering wheel of his PT Cruiser. The sun was getting real low on the horizon, flashing beams of lights across the cloudy, darkening sky. The car itself was parked in front of a nice blue house. It was a usual sight to see the PT Cruiser sitting there, since it's owner drove there often.

     Michael's dark but gentle eyes wandered across the seats and through the passenger door's window, to check for motion in the door of the house. So far, nothing stirred.

     The boy sighed and pulled out his phone, texting a contact labeled "Player 2". This task was abnormally difficult, considering what he wore. Michael was dressed in a full body suit that was made for the one and only Deadpool. His mask was up of course though. After all, he was driving and needed to actually see. In any case he stared at his phone, waiting for an answer.

     Although no answer came, there was a sudden knock on the window that made Michael jump in his seat. He suddenly whipped his head over to catch a glimpse of a tall, lanky boy standing outside the car door.

     The boy was wearing a Spiderman costume, though his mask was off as well, letting his curly locks blow against the gentle night air. "Michael? Can uh... can you open the door?" He asked carefully.

     "Oh! Yeah sorry dude" Michael said. He smiled and reached over to unlock the passenger's side before he watched the other boy crawl in. "Jeremy... Are. You. Ready?" Michael asked, his voice bubbling with excitement, even as he lowered his pitch for effect.

     Jeremy snorted at his friend. "Duh. I've been ready since 2008!" He teased playfully, wearing a huge grin. "I see you have decided to go as Wade" the boy added, pointing to Michael's costume.

     Michael shrugged, turning the car on and beginning to drive. "I'm still pretty sure Rich is going as Deadpool, but whatever bro."

     Jeremy rolled his eyes. "I am telling you he is gonna be the Hulk." He said firmly.

     Michael raised an eyebrow at him, giving the other a side glance briefly before returning his eyes to the road. "Dude, Deadpool fits him much better. Like, Rich can come back from anything. Also he would definitely be much better at the crazy and goofy improve stuff"

     Jeremy shook his head, serious and confidence for once, despite the light subject. "No. He is gonna be either Hulk or Bruce Banner."

     Michael's expression became slightly concerned at the seriousness of the conversation. It was just dumb costumes to watch a movie right? "I can see why you think that but-"

     "No you don't." Jeremy interrupted, his voice slightly sharp. He caught himself and looked over to Michael, flashing a sweet smile to cover up the tone from before. "Who's the super hero expert in this friendship?" He asked

     Michael stopped the car at a pretty home before turning to Jeremy carefully. He was about to question before deciding to make light of the matter. "You..." Michael said playfully. The teen then glanced at the door before quickly speaking. "Five bucks says he's Deadpool!"

     Jeremy blinked but slowly grinned. "You're on!"

     Just as their bet was created, the door of the house opened to reveal two people walking out.

     The first was taller, and he had a black shirt with an arc reactor image around where his heart would be. Otherwise, he was incredibly casual, not completely prepared for this sort of thing.