Pre-Hike

Olivia:

My alarm blared in my ear as I awoke from my sleep.

"Ugggh" I groaned as I rolled over and hit snooze.

I was still sore and tired from last night's adventure. We may have had too much fun especially looking after the drunk members of the squad. I managed to open eye and look over to Courtney's bed. To my suprise she wasn't there. My alarm rang again meaning I would actually have to get up this time. I sighed and turned the alarm off before getting up. I grabbed a change of clothes and headed towards the bathroom. I expected to hop in the shower but Courtney was already in there. She must have woken up before me. I decided to brush my teeth while I waited for her to finish. After I spit out the mouthwash Courtney got out of the shower.

"Morning" She said perky.

"Morning" I said still tired.

She flashed a smile and then walked back to the bedroom in only her towel. I disrobed and hopped in the shower. The hot water felt so good on my skin. It was like it melted away all my pains and annoyances. That was until Courtney knocked on the shower door.

"Uh yeah?" I asked.

"Ian said we're leaving in 10 min" She said.

"Ok, thanks" I said.

Looks like it was going to be a short shower today. I soaped up and then washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner. After I rinsed off I grabbed a towel and stepped out of the shower. Courtney wasn't here so i assumed she had joined the rest of the guys in the living room. I was digging through my suitcase for something to wear when someone walked in.

"You said it was on your bed?" Shayne yelled facing towards the living room.

"Yeah" I heard Courtney yell back.

Shayne turned around and saw me. He instantly blushed and covered his eyes when he saw that I was just wrapped in a towel.

"Olivia! Oh my god! I'm sorry!" He said shielding his eyes.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked.

"I uh- Courtney asked me to grab her brush, she said you were still in the bathroom though" He said still averting his eyes.

"What? You've never seen a woman in a towel?" I teased.

"No! I mean yes! I mean-" He stuttered.

"I'm just teasing you Shayne relax" I said giggling.

I walked towards Courtney's bed and grabbed her brush. I pulled one of his hands from his eyes and placed the brush in it.

"Here" I said.

"Thanks, I better go now" He said still beet red.

"Don't say I never did anything for you" I joked.

"Haha ok" He said walking back towards the door.

"And Shayne?" I said.

"Yeah?" He said stopping.

"I saw you peeking" I said laughing.

"I was not!" He said flushing an even redder shade.

"Whatever you say" I said joking.

He muttered something under his breath that was too low for me to hear.

"Can I change now?" I asked.

"Uh sure" He said still stuck standing there.

"That means you have to go Shayne" I said.

"Oh, uh right" He said leaving completely embarrassed.

I chuckled softly to myself as I changed into some athletic gear for our hike today. It was a rough terrain so I made sure to bring my tennis shoes. I tied my shoes and headed out the door to meet the rest of the crew.