Wrap

Shayne:

I leaned loudly as I stretched my arms and legs in bed. It was 8 a.m. and we we're leaving tonight after dinner. This week had been fun and I got to spend time with all of my friends. It was especially great though because of Olivia. I felt a real connection with her. I sent her a quick text before turning over and going back to sleep. A little extra beauty sleep couldn't hurt.

Olivia:

"Olivia?" Courtney called.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Someone sent you a text" She said before going back to her phone.

"Ok, thanks" I said.

I finished brushing my teeth and then washed my mouth before going to my nightstand. I unlocked my phone and clicked on the new message.

Shayne- Can't wait to see you at dinner tonight.

I smiled after reading the message. This boy was really something special.

"What did he mean by that?" Courtney asked.

"Huh?" I said looking up.

"See you at dinner tonight?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Courtney! Are you reading my texts!?" I asked.

"No.... Maybe just this once..." She said sheepishly.

"Oh my God" I said.

"You never said what he meant but I think I can guess anyway" Courtney said rolling her eyes.

I started to blush.

"I gotta go" I said and rushed out the door.

Time Skip...

Shayne:

I walked into the restaurant and looked for the rest of the Smosh family. They said they had a large table in the back. I scanned the room until I saw them. When I made my way over to the table I locked eyes with Olivia. She looked amazing as always. She was wearing a sleek black gown with black high heels and red lipstick. I carefully sat down next to her. She smiled as I sat.

"Hey" She said.

"Hey" I said returning the smile.

"You look nice" She said.

"You look amazing" I told her.

She blushed and nudged me with her shoulder. Pretty soon the waiter arrived with the menus and we all ordered our food and drinks for the evening. After he left I joined in on a group conversation. We talked about Keith's new outfit, Mari's rock climbing adventure and Joven's new dve collection. After our food arrived we all dug in. The food was pretty good but a little pricey for the amount. As I was finished and washing down my food with my water, Olivia tapped me on the knee.

Olivia:

I tapped Shayne on the knee. He started to look at me but I stopped him. I leaned and whispered in his ear.

"Wanna get out of here?" I whispered.

"What about the others?" He whispered back.

"They'll be fine" I assured him.

"...ok" He relented.

I stood up and announced that I was tired so I could head back to the cabin and finish packing. Everbody said goodbye and see you soon as I left. I waited outside near the front for Shayne to make his way to me. Ten minutes later he opened the door and met me outside.

"Took you long enough" I said.

"Sorry, I don't want to make it obvious" Shayne said.

I just chuckled and grabbed his hand. We got in an Uber and took it back to our cabin. We still had another two hours before we had to leave and an hour before the rest of the crew got here.

Shayne:

"So what did you have in mind?" I asked as I shut the front door.

"We never did get to use that hot tub" Olivia pointed out.

"Do we have enough time though?" I questioned.

"You're saying you don't want to see my bikini?" She said playfully.

"I'll get the towels" I said as I fast walked to my room.

I changed into my swimming trunks and grabbed a towel. I headed to the back porch and the hot tub. Oliva was already in the hot tub in her rose gold bikini enjoying the bubbles.

"Join me?" She asked.

I smiled and slid into the hot tub across from her. The water felt warm and the bubbles rose to the surface around us. Oliva looked just as happy as I was.

"Thanks for going out on that first date with me" I said.

"Thanks for asking" She replied.

"These past few days with you have been awesome" I said.

"Yes they have" She agreed.

I slid across the tub to sit next to her. I looked her in the eyes before speaking next.

"I don't want whatever this is, to end" I told her.

"Me either" Olivia said.

"What do we tell the others?" I asked.

"Nothing, what happened in the cabin, stays in the cabin" She said smiling.

I chuckled as she gave me a peck on the cheek.

That night in the hot tub marked the begging of a beautiful relationship. What started out as two friends turned into two intertwined souls. Olivia and I continued to date after the cabin. We thought nobody knew but everyone wasn't surprised when we finally spilled the beans. Damien and Courtney especially weren't surprised. We kept it out of the videos but continued our playful banter and compliments. Every weekend we would go on a new date until one week we decided to make it official. Olivia moved into my apartment and we took our relationship to the next level. What started out as a bad breakup turned into a fruitful relationship.

Fin.

---------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading this story! I hope you all enjoyed it! Sorry if it was shorter than the others, I just wanted to do a quick sweet one. Of you enjoyed this book, please check out my other books and my new book 'Irresitble'. Once again, thank you guys so much for reading this book! ❤️❤️