9

Sry if there is some grammar mistakes, english is not my 1st language and i'm lazy too

-------

I was watching them from the back while they was talking in live television. Jimin was saying how we were together back in high school and now we are just friends nothing is going on, and Tae said that we thought that we like each other and that's why we kissed, but now we get it that we will be better as friends.

Yes he had to lie, well at least until we finish our work together. In that moment Hobi took my hand and said "Let's go" and pull me on the stage with all bts members.

"She is our friend" Jin started talking "And in such a little time she is better friend that we even had" he said "She is nice and we love her and we know she loves us, she is better than the others people that we know much longer" Namjoon added "And we would love to if you all would stop saying rude stuff about her, cause you don't know her" Jungkook said.

I started crying "Thank you" i said "Love you all" they all hugged me. I was so happy. Who would thought that they would do this for me...

***

After all that we went out to eat. We laugh and have so much fun. Jin was blessing us with his jokes.. and other members was like.. please shut the fuck up lol. We took some pictures and they post it online. This time comments were nice. I'm so glad.

I just hope that bad things stops now. I remembered the stalker. Ugh.

We drink a lot. We are all drunk as hell. Our managers comes for us. It was nice to have someone who would be there for us lol. I think they don't want to but they don't have a choice.

***

Next morning i get up and try to make some breakfast.

Well... i fucked up.. I'm really bad chef..

"Aish, my head hurts so bad" I hear them coming. They are like pack lol, when one come all of them come after him. "Oooh, i smell food" Tae said "Oh you are cooking" Jimin said with sad face

"Why do you make that face?" Tae asked "You'll see" he said. Yeah, Jimin know my cooking skills.. I put a plate on the table "What is this, dog food?" Tae said "YAH!" I gave him a death stare "Eat what's given to you, or stay hungry i don't care" he rolled his eyes "You would let me stay hungry?" He started to act cute.

I made disgusting face "You know i'm holding a knife?" i show him knife. He step back "Whatever" they all started eating. I go to my room and change my clothes. Today we have out first filming for mv. I'm nervous.

***

We were working all day. It was hard, we keep laughing. I even broke something, it was accident tho. But we did film a lot, it was so much fun. I'm starting to think that i should try acting carrier. Maybe after this i will try it. I have nothing to lose.

After hard day we go to sleep. We were half dead.

Tomorrow we go there again.

"I love the new song" i said while we were on pause. "Agree, you love my part the best right?" tae said "You.. why are you so full of your self" i rolled my eyes "but it's true i love your voice" i wink. He just lowered his head. He was embarrassed, so cute. He is acting tough but he is actually cute.

"Yah, i have a joke" Jin come to us "Don't.." jin cut tae "What did one ocean say to the other?"

"Don't you da-"

"Nothing. They just waved" i laugh "Why are you..-" i shake my head. "I think i need new friends" Tae said and get up.

Jin sit next to me. "Wanna go out tonight?" he asked "I think we will be tired for that" i said "Well, you are not wrong" i saw how sad he was "Let's do that when we finish this" he smile "Yes let's do that" he said.

He is cute when he smile. He should do that more. "It's time" stuff said.We get up and go.

***

Week passed and we were done. Their new song will be relisted in 2 days, so we wanted to have some fun until then. After it's relisted i will have to go and they will have other stuff to do. I was sad cause it's almost over..

---

Will it be really over? Hmm.. probably not lol

If you like it vote and comment. Thank you for reading💜