10

Sry if there is some grammar mistakes, english is not my 1st language and i'm lazy too

-------

"Should we go fishing?" Jin recommended "I hate fishes" i said "Should we go on picnic?" Jungkook said "Too much light" Suga said "What about movie?" Jimin said "Why would we go to that now? What after that?" Namjoon said and Jimin rolled his eyes "

Yah, you people are so picky" Jimin said "Isn't people what's important not place?" he said "Why would i go somewhere where i don't like? It would give me a bad mood" i said

"Whatever" he said "What about mall? We have food and drinks there and i need a new clothes anyway" i said "Are gonna make us your robots?" i smirk "Nah"

"I can already see how she is gonna give us bags and she will run around like a dog" Tae said "Yah!" I hit him in the head "Yah! Why are you hitting your boyfriend?" he said.

Oh boyfriend heheheheh, i love it "Are you sure that you two are together? Maybe you dream about it?" Jin said "I'm sure" silence "right? You are my girlfriend?" Tae said "What are you talking about?" i said he looked so serious i had to laugh

"Your face...was hilarious" he get up "You.. you! YAH THIS WOMEN" he leave the room "You two are weird couple" Jungkook said "Let's go" we get up and leave the house.

Jack was in front of our house with Amelia "Are you going somewhere without us?" Amelia said "No, not todaayy" she started to sing " Yah" i look at her, she was so happy cuz she is gonna be with bts all day and then i look at Jack he looked.. jealous, or is it just me? "Let's go" Tae said and we get in the van.

I sit next to Amelia. She was talking about some guy she met. I notice Jack was staring at her, is he really jealous?

"Yah, Jack" i heard Tae was calling him "I was thinking, i wanted to get back at her for this morning" he said. Idiot, i can hear him..

"I would not suggested that" Jack said "once we prank her and she put an can in the sock and tried to hit us.." well he is not wrong "YAH!" i screamed "She is very violent" does they have to know that? No! "You little..!" i make a mad face "Come down tiger" he said "We still love you" i rolled my eyes.

***

We came in the mall and we made a groups. We can't be noticed.

Suga and Jack go together to have a drinks, well they are almost the same, both want silence.

Amelia go with Jin and Jimin, she likes them the most, so it's wish come true for her.

Hobi and Namjoon were together and Jungkook, Tae and me were together.

We wanted to be alone but with all this drama we can't. Sad story bro. We agreed to come to the car in 3 hours and after this we will go to see movie.

***

"Okay! Follow me folks" i said and started to go around like a fly without head. I took some clothes and go to change. They sit and some girl gave them a white wine.

"What do you thing?" i said when i get out

"Well..yeah.." Tae said and just rolled my eyes and go back to change in something else

"What do you think now?"

"Well..yeah.." ah this guy, what's that suppose to mean?

I go back again.

"Well?" i said when i get out

"Well..yeah.." i get annoyed

"WILL YOU SAY SOMETHING? DID YOU TWO COME HERE ONLY FOR FREE DRINKS?" i rise my voice

Tae get up and yell at me "I DON'T KNOW, YOU LOOK PRETTY IN ALL OF THEM" i blush

shopgirl laugh

"Buy all of them, i will pay" he said "Why would you pay, i have money" i said and get in to change.

After that i try to pay but he didn't let me, so he pay for it.

3 Hours pass so fast. It was time to go back.

All of them was already there. We jump in the car and go to the movies.

***

I was sitting next to Tae. He hold my hand and i put my head on his shoulder. It was nice. I forget how nice it is. With him everything is nice. What will happen with us after this all is over?

"Elly" Tae called me i turn my head and he was so close to my face. He kissed me. It was short kiss. I smile. He kissed me again, and again. It was so cute. I hugged him. "I like you so much" he said "I like you too".

***

After a movie we got a call. "You all have an show interview tomorrow." bts manager was on speaker

"Why???" jimin said " we have a day off"

"well not anymore" manager said i laugh "why are you laughing you have to go with them too" i stop laughing "why??" i said "cause you all worked together you have to be there, i have to go, bye" he said.

Well shit.

----

If you like it vote and comment. Thank you for reading💜