The American In London - Dylan

*This section is inspired by Warning by Nick Jonas listen if you want.*

I'm sitting in the sofa when Ronnie texts me.

Ronnie: Hey D I've got donuts, fries, chips, candy, shakes, hotdogs is that enough?

Dylan: Perfect thanks Ronnie.

Ronnie: Umm Betty is here too. She's got lots of soda. Can open the door?

Dylan: Sure.

"Hey D! Umm. Can you take the shakes, hotdogs and candy?"

"Sure. " I say as I take the food from Ronnie and the grape soda from Betty.

"I hope we've brought enough comfort food. " Betty jokes.

They settle on the sofa and I sit on the armchair.

"So Dylan. How do you know Archie?" Betty asks politely.

"One year, he was in London for a music scholarship, and I was going to school at The Brit School for music: singing,nsongwriting and guitar."

"That's what Archie does. " Ronnie says.

"My music teacher Mr Harris introduced me to Archie at Glastonbury Festival because I was playing there. We clicked instantly and soon we were dating. It was going great. He was applying for a permanent role at the school."

"I'm guessing he didn't get one? " Betty said.

"Oh no. He did. We organised a date at Hyde Park, for the Christmas Fair. He never showed. So I called him, he said his mum was sick and he had to go. So we went for another date."

"He didn't show?" Ronnie said.

I nod, "Then I see a post he made on a plane back to America, when we were supposed to be at Camp Bestival. I heard him on the phone to one of my class mates, saying he only used me to get more opportunities, but I got too clingy.
He broke my heart and lied."

"Oh my god. Evil Archie. Wow." Betty gasps.

"I bet Archie is telling a completely different story." I sigh.