I Want You - Archie

I looked at her, tears in my eyes. I still love her and now she's dating my best friend. I guess I deserve it, for breaking her heart. But still, it feels... cruel.

"Dylan--" I start.

"I don't want to listen to anything you have to say. No excuses." she says.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over--"

"See with the excuses! I'm tired of hearing excuses from you!" she hisses, trying to walk away.

I grab her arm, "Dylan! Listen to me!" I say, desperation rising in my voice.

"No Archie! I'm sick and tired of listening! Why don't you listen to me? Leave me and Jughead alone! I'm done with you! If you can't deal with us just being friends then stay away from me!" she shouts.

Jughead is standing behind us. He glares at me, but smiles at Dylan.

"Dyl, is Archie bothering you?"

Dyl. That's what I used to call her.

"He is actually." she says, glaring back at me.

"Babe go back to the girls and Kevin." Jughead says.

"Ok." Dylan says kissing him in the cheek.

"Dude. Leave my girlfriend alone." he says, "Hey. You know she's well over you."

He leaves glaring back at me.

Reggie elbows me. "How comes Donny Darko gets the British babe?" he says.

"I know right." I sigh, crumpling to the ground.