Part 2

the next day

Eduardo woke up to the sound of the fire alarm and the smell of burning. Eduardo quickly got out of bed and ran to the kitchen. He saw Jon trying to put out a fire on the pan. Eduardo quickly pushed Jon out of the way and turned off the stove. He took his shirt off and waved the fire out with his green clothing. Eduardo opened up the windows to put the smell of smoke outside. Eduardo turned the fire alarm off. Eduardo sighed in relief. Now all he had to deal with was Jon. "What were you doing." Eduardo asked Jon demanding for an answer. Jon got up from the ground. "I-I was trying to m-make breakfast for us.." Jon said quietly while looking at the floor. "ugh. Why didn't you just ask Mark to make food." Eduardo asked Jon. "He..left for his trip." Jon said. "Jon look at me." Eduardo said calmly. Jon looked at the shirtless Eduardo. "Your an idiot." Eduardo said to Jon. Eduardo suddenly punched Jon in his eye. Eduardo to his foot and kicked Jon's leg hard. Jon felt the pain immediately and fell to the floor. "Ow!" Jon yelled out while tears started to form in his eyes. "You are worthless. YOU HEAR ME?! SAY IT! SAY YOUR WORTHLESS!" Eduardo yelled to Jon. "I'm w-worthless.." Jon said quietly as he stared at the ground. "LOUDER!" Eduardo screamed. "IM WORTHLESS!" Jon screamed. Jon's tears were falling onto the cold hard floor. Jon began sobbing. His leg was badly bruised and eye was throbbing with pain. Eduardo chuckled and got some diet cola from the fridge. Eduardo walked to his room. He got to his room and close the door behind him. Eduardo sat on his bed and open his can of diet cola. Eduardo took and sip and then sat the can on his night stand. Eduardo laid back down on his bed and fell asleep. As Eduardo was sleeping away in his bedroom. Jon was sobbing on the ground feeling hopeless and terrified. 'Why would Mark leave me alone..' Jon thought. 

Jon was laying on the cold hard floor and staring at the ceiling. It had been hours since Eduardo messed up Jon's leg and face. The kitchen was slightly light but mostly dark and the sun was about to set so the beautiful calm moon could flood the sky with the millions of stars. Jon sighed. Jon then closed his eyes. He heard nothing, complete silence. Jon felt he was at peace. Complete silence. Jon then started to hear a faded voice. "Jon.." A muffled voice spoke. Jon was confused until he heard the voice more clearly. "JON..." The voice started to sound familiar. "JON!" Eduardo's voice rang as Jon woke up. Jon woken up to the voice of Eduardo. Jon looked around the empty dark kitchen. "What the.." Jon was confused. He tried to get up but his leg still was in tremendous pain. "E-Eduardo?" Jon said quietly. Jon suddenly felt something go over his face, some sort of bag. "H-Hey!" Jon yelled. Jon was then picked up by somebody and carried outside. Jon was terrified. Jon was then tossed into what felt like a truck. "H-Hello?!" Jon yelled. The next thing Jon felt was a sharp pain and then he couldn't. He blacked out.  (The next Day)

Jon groaned in pain as he opened his eyes to see Eduardo sleeping next to him. Jon put his hand on his head. "ow." Jon felt pain when he touched his head. Jon looked around. Jon and Eduardo were in a cage. Jon sat up, he felt pain in his leg. "Where are we.." Jon asked himself. The last thing Jon remembered was feeling pain on his head then nothing else. Jon then Heard a groan. Eduardo got up and looked around confused. He then saw the innocent boy beside him sitting up. Eduardo then remembered what happened. Two men broke in and knocked out the both of us. "Where the hell are we." Eduardo said. Jon turned to face Eduardo. "Language!" Jon yelled to Eduardo. "Seriously. Jon stop acting like a 4th grader." Eduardo said to Jon while standing up. Eduardo looked around the strange empty room. "ugh. Great... just great,im stuck with you in this cage." Eduardo said. Eduardo sat down on the other side of the cage from where Jon was sitting. Jon started to tear up. "Y-you wanna know how I feel...being stuck with you..the m-most hurtful person e-ever.." Jon said while staring at the ground. "You hurt m-me..your w-words..their stuck in my head..idiot...dumb..nothing...stupid...worthless." Jon said while tears fell down his cheeks. Jon was scared if Eduardo was going to hit him or beat him up. "Jo-" Eduardo was interupted by a for swinging open. "Hello. Old Friends." The red leader spoke.